• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy D-Links are pointless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Hear me out, you get them so late in the game that they have no purpose. Sure, they can be leveled up fast, but you're already stacked full of D-Links with Ventus and Aqua that it just seems pointless.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Are D-Links even useful aside from a free heal?

The only one I can think of is the Ventus one, for he grants Haste making Terra finally as fast as everyone else.
Everything else is just fun and giggles, like Terra with Zack or Aqua with Donald.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
\\\/// All D-Links are pointless \\\///

I definitely disagree on that. I always ended up using a D-Link for the early Unversed bosses (Aqua for Terra and Ventus, Terra for Aqua). Plus, Snow White's D-Link was really useful for me as Ventus.

Honestly, i really only ever used the Mickey one. Super useful compared to the majority of them.

Hands down, that's the most broken D-Link in the game, which makes me believe that Terra has the hardest story in the entire game, partly because he doesn't have access to the Mickey D-Link.

The only one I can think of is the Ventus one, for he grants Haste making Terra finally as fast as everyone else.
Everything else is just fun and giggles, like Terra with Zack or Aqua with Donald.

Mickey is the best D-Link. I've used all of the D-Links in circumstances except for Donald and Goofy because they were acquired way too late in the game...

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Elaborating on what alpha Baymax already said, Mickey D-Link gives you double experience if you use it, so it's super useful, especially for earlier in the game and grinding.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Never used any D-Links, had no problems playing through the game.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Tbh, I never found Mickey's D-Link experience boost that useful.
Terra can't learn it, and you can get Exp walker way earlier and you can keep using it without time limit of having to remain in one area.
Activating it it's almost not even worth the effort.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Not all D-links are pointless in my opinion. Actually I use them quite a lot in various situations thanks to their 'abilities'.

Usually I use Mickey to level up faster, Experiment 626 to command melding faster, to obtain new abilities and new commands to complete the journal, use Goofy to complete the unversed mission in olympus coliseum, Ventus to attack faster as Terra and Aqua in the beggining of the game, Aqua to survive before having cure spells or once more/second chance, Terra (as Aqua) in the beggining of the game to do a lot more damage to unversed, and last, but not least, Pete tthanks to his Steal ability to grind for material for command melding, a use step up for abounding crystals, for example.

So I think D-links are usefull depending of the situations and your play style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back