• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy at end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
They don't look any different than they normally do, apart from the fact it's CGI.

I've actually heard people complain about how much bigger their eyes are in that scene, but they're just the normal size.

Could the reason be that we hardly get a close up of Don or Goofy's faces throughout the game?

Oh yeah, and the SE and Disney people wondered how they were going to make S D & G look normal in other worlds, which is the main reason why they have different "costumes" in some worlds.

Oh yeah, and Goofy's allowed to rub his face all over someone elses and jump all over them, he's a dog.

Like, a pet dog, not a "dog" dog.

well the only thing that's been bugging me about that is the eyes. they look really different from sora's. and uglyer..

That's because they ARE different.

'Sides, why are Don and Goofy's eyes ugly?

Akans

「moriya」
Oh yeah, and Goofy's allowed to rub his face all over someone elses and jump all over them, he's a dog.
Most pet dogs don't swallow your face...

The animation was actually pretty decent. I just thought they were out of proportion, cuz remember, in the game, Sora always looks down on Donald, and Goofy is much taller than Sora, but in the animation, they are all the same size...

Rix

:)
Awards
Most pet dogs don't swallow your face...

The animation was actually pretty decent. I just thought they were out of proportion, cuz remember, in the game, Sora always looks down on Donald, and Goofy is much taller than Sora, but in the animation, they are all the same size...

uhm.. I don't think that Goofy was taller than Sora in KH2.. He was in KH1, but not in KH2...

Sora's_Destiny

There did not change when they went to Sora's world. If you guys noticed, during the game there will be cut-scenes. And at the beggining and end of the games they have the movie clips. They did not change, it is just the different graphics. I mean can't you tell everyone else looks different in cutscenes and the movie clips? It's because they make them look better. So why can't Goofy and Donald look different if everyone else does?

A

Azrael

I didn't notice that until now.

Are you implying a yaosih relationship btw. Donald and Sora! Bad bad girl/boy! Stick to FF yaoi pairings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back