• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy at end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of oblivion

Hey guys is it just me or did you get really surprised and a bit creeped out when you watched when sora and riku come back to Destiny islands and saw Donald and Goofy in a big headed animated body. I know that since it wasn't their world that they had to adapt to Sora's world, but how come they don't look like that on any other world. Not that I liked their big headed figures. Just asking.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I hardly noticed... now i have to go watch D= gee thanks XD just kidding

its really not that much of a difference... i dont think... they are disney characters

111.jpg

Last edited:

temptation

I didn't notice it, but now that you mention it, I see what you mean. I guess that is a little wierd.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Donald looking down, Sora smiling with his eyes closed, no hands in visible sight...

whatever could you be hinting at? ;P

I didn't even consider that, oddly enough.

I was just talking about Donald's eyes.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I think that's just how the animation worked out. It's different animation from the whole game, so obviously it might look a little different from the game.
And of course like all cartoons, they have a right to look disproportionate.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Donald looking down, Sora smiling with his eyes closed, no hands in visible sight...

XDDDD :closedeyes:
some people never cease to amaze me with their twisted minds (in a good way XD)

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Hmm...I've never noticed that. I'm probably going to go look at that sometime soon. haha Nice observation though.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I didn't even consider that, oddly enough.

I was just talking about Donald's eyes.

XDDDD
some people never cease to amaze me with their twisted minds (in a good way XD)

Oh joy, now I feel like a perv >.<

And right after posting in the My Balls thread, my reputation has been succesfully tarnished T_T

anyway, the death of my image aside, I suppose it was neccesary for the cutscene.

their heads always look that big lol. it might be more noticable with the different style graphics. that and its a pretty close up picture.

i wasnt creeped out lol. how was anyone creeped out? ...am i weird is there something to be creeped out about? lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They probably had to change their look for when they did that scene in CGI. End of story.

Macabre

Gold Member
I never noticed that.

but in every world there is different physical limits and constraints and so there heads and possibly some other parts looked a bit bigger.

anyways,i don't think this is creepy in any way.

I wonder why kh2 is rated E10+?

Rix

:)
Awards
hehe, i guess that it's only weird to see the Disney character CG animated with uman characters:p

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Yeah I thought that was horrendiously out of whack... Goofy was worse. Especially when he put his face up to Sora's. That was wrong. Really. He like swallowed half of Sora's head.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah I thought that was horrendiously out of whack... Goofy was worse. Especially when he put his face up to Sora's. That was wrong. Really. He like swallowed half of Sora's head.

haha, lol! yeah I thought that looked weird too.... To be honest I don't think that Disney characters fits in with that animation at all.. But I guess we all agree on that, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back