• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dog vs. Cat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dog vs. Cat?

• Dogs All The Way!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Cats Own!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I Can't Choose

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pie

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
Yeah there's been a lotta debate about this since the begging of time! well okay maybe not but this debate goes back FARRR. Anyways who do u think would win? Keep in mind that this means that there both FULLY GROWN ADULTS. And also that its not about a certain type of Breeds of the two species. AND NO, LIONS AND TIGERS DO NOT COUNT AS CATS IN THIS. My vote goes to dogs, why? I don't know I just think they'd win, and also I'm more of a dog person. Anyways...start your debate in 3...2...1...DEBATE!!:thumbsup:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Cats win, Dogs are okay, but I would rather have a Cat then a slobbery dog

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
But I have 2 cats and 1 dog and cats are mean...well mine are, cuz they never let me pet them...:(. But my dog on the other hand is so loving! Anyways, I'm losing myself, this about FIGHTING!! lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
....wait, this is about who would win if a dog and a cat fought each other? Or about which is the better pet?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh....well obviously a Dog would win, since Cats are soft and squishy and Dogs have sharp teeth and big mouths

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well cat's can't exactly get a 1-hit kill on dogs, they can jsut scratch it and then the Dog takes over with the killing

And agility and speed only help in running away and hiding, which doesn't contitute 'winning'

Voltron

Silver Member
cants are soft and fat well mine is anyway and my dog is not nut hes still fun so i like them both but in a fight all my cat would ahve to do is sit on my dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back