• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dog lover or Cat Maniac?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your pet preference? (Don't go technical with Weasel, hamster, rock, etc.)

• Dog

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Cat

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

アクラ said:
^Wow...mothers are the number one killer of pets, aren't they? My hamster died to my mom's ignorance when she "gave him a shower" -_-

LOL are you seriouse, dont take it personally its real sad, but it is sorta funny.

SeRoFe

I prefer cats. They're mopre quiet, more independant, less dirty. They have all the advantages.

文偉立

newb programmer
Imagine this: a smudge of dirty black mold on a white shirt vs dirty black mold on black shirt. You can't see the mold on the black shirt but that doesn't mean it's not dirty. (NO IT'S NOT MEANT TO HAVE SOME SUBLIMINAL RACIAL MESSAGE YOU FLAMELOVING BASTARDS xD)

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I like Dogs better!..their fun.But cats are just lazy and sleep 8/10 of their life time!...My point is..that you can have more fun with a dog than you'll ever have with a cat!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
アクラ said:
Imagine this: a smudge of dirty black mold on a white shirt vs dirty black mold on black shirt. You can't see the mold on the black shirt but that doesn't mean it's not dirty. (NO IT'S NOT MEANT TO HAVE SOME SUBLIMINAL RACIAL MESSAGE YOU FLAMELOVING BASTARDS xD)

アクラ doesn't care about black people!

helios

Bronze Member
how could you not like mans best friend if i had a choice id pick both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back