• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Doesn't play well with others

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
how can we help you without any story behind it?

EDIT: Nevermind.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ignore girl problems for the time being and get ready to deal with this bully doushe. Talk to a school counsellor about it perhaps, teachers, amybe even go to the principal about it. They should be able to help you in some aspect there at least. Until there's a full story I can't say much more to help

clykdd

In the Shire (in case you dont know thats a refere
OK: Background
I was referring to myself, um lets just say I'm not myself but I am myself. After I asked this girl out, I really liked her, my life got flipped upside down. I got really depressed and didn't really notice. Then my dad started stuff and saying stuff he didn't really mean. I've become heartless. Now this dude comes up hes always got stuff to say and well lets just say I'm having a self-conflict.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
So all in all he's one of these asshat dudes that just goes and makes everything worse than it already is? Mhm, I know that feeling @w@
All I can say, from experience, is perhaps... Make friends with other people that don't like him, or perhaps people that you can hang around with that he would know better than to mess with

LiD

oh normal teenage stuff..the ive become "heartless" idea..truth is no you haven't..heartless is when you don't care about ANYTHING..your cold and don't care about one person or human being, including yourself..bein "heartless" has become a fashion, seriously
now the girl problem, if u really like this girl and she said yes..then ur fine..A ok..if she says no..then don't give up just keep going if u really want her..she will recognize u sooner or later..build self confidence
now the bully, they are there and won't leave, weither ur in school or a work force. bullies exist, the bust thing to do is take their negativity twoard you and turn it positive...don't heart it..if he is just talking and not hiting you..then your fine..

clykdd

In the Shire (in case you dont know thats a refere
Nah, hes not hitting me he doesn't have the guts for it. He's just being an ass and making stuff all worse. But I guess the main thing is my dad and the fact that whenever I purposefully make myself look sad (um yea maybe I'm just wanting attention idk) nobody doesn't say anything. I've thought of suicide but the previously stated girl helped me out. But I can't ask her out she said no, like thts gonna stop me, and now she has a boyfriend.

LiD

you remind me of myself actually
i used to act sad just get the attention of this girl i really liked
she used to txt and talk to me all the time
and like i would act sad so she would feel srry for me
and one day she got tired of it
now she doesn't talk to me at all
so ur best bet is to not act sad or that girl won't like u
its kinda like ur wanting attention
and dnt let the boyfriend stop you
be her friend for now..try to get really close to her, but not
be there for her, and when/if they broke up, make sure ur the one seh talks to about it
make her feel comfortable when she talks to you or is around you..and then ask her out again. its a game of time

LiD

yea just keep you head up high man you will be fine..friends are key try to get to know better

LiD

=D thats actually best, get to know her, you can even flirt a litte not to much

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Just report him or kick his ass.
yeah kick his ass, go bankai on him. then go ahead and feel free to enjoy the joyous hospitalities of the local jail. but all joking aside the best course of action would be to probably ignore the bully. eventually the problem will be solved one way or another and you won't have to deal with him any more. but i recommend you handle the situation that you yourself see as the best course of action. don't rely on people you don't even technically know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back