• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Her voice was awful. Period. And yes, Haywire, Aerith did die in FF7. She was killed by Sephiroth.

chemicalstar

well her voice sounded a little creepy to me too. she was saying every word as if they would never endXD after some point i wanted to skip the scene beucz of that but well... i dont know some people may have liked it that way too?<3

strike chaos

She thought just because it was a voice over she just had to talk she didn't even lip sink and what about the guys that had see if she was doing it right what where they doing.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
No, she did a great job. Not sucky at all, she didn't sound like she was a second grader reading a book at all. She so put so many expression in her voice acting!

/sarcasm/

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I remember someone saying that it sounded like she caugth larengitis, I completely agree with that.

The actress' (can't remember her name) natural voice sounds great, but when she does Aerith it sounds like she's trying too hard....

NiteHawk

BHKiller said:
I remember someone saying that it sounded like she caugth larengitis, I completely agree with that.

The actress' (can't remember her name) natural voice sounds great, but when she does Aerith it sounds like she's trying too hard....

Nope, he voice just plain sucks.

UnknownEnigma

well mena is hot and mandy is ok lookin so far.....now voicing mandy is hot for it and mena is not all i have to say and of course its an opinion, i respect nomura.....hey we al make mistakes

Xelias

Absolutly not, i found her voice so lovely, maybe because english is not my mother tongue but..

Squall_Groupie

I heard a clip of her from English AC and she sounds a little better. I don't think that her voice was that bad (It could always be worse). It was rather weak, but who knows...perhaps that's what they were looking for. I think Mandy Moore did a better job in KH1, but she's not voicing the character anymore so I just accepted that.

Last edited:

keeperoftwilight

ya it was all monotone....the VOICE is fine..its the voiceACTING i have a problem with...what was going through her mind when she was all....<in a boring monotone voice>oh hello sora...donald...goofy....how have you all been

and everyone else was all like <voice full of emotion>gawrsh sora wadda we gonna do...

wha whe chgatta shfind cwour friendshch <how the heck do you right down how donald talks anyway> YES I WILL FIND MA PIMPIN BUDDY RIKU AND MAH HOT SEXY KAIRI AND KIK ALL YALL HEARTLESS B**** @$$&S

iholdthekeys

yessss, aeris' voice in kh2 was HORRIBLE. wat ever happened to mandy moore??? she did a great job in kh1. kh2 aeris was horrible, totally monotone, and no emotion whatsoever except for a lil bit when she said "consider it a leon compliment" cuz she like tried 2 laugh but didn't, grrrrrr wanted 2 kill her so badly, i now understand why sephiroth had 2 do it, her voice sucked!!!!!!!! also cloud needed some new words. how do you say shutup like 3 times!!!!!!!!! say something else you idiot!!!!!!! ummmmm cloud, i am the darkness you can never get rid of..... SHUT UP........ the light doesn't suit you........ SHUT UP....... omg, get a new line for crying out loud, it was worse than rai's "y'know" sayin, cause itz just a character who really is stupid whereas cloud has some beef with sephiroth and always had crap 2 say, instead all he comes up with 3 times is shutup, wuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back