• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Xehanort have two Nobodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

What I mean is, when MX unlocked his heart and for it to go into Terra, his heart still existed in another, but his body faded, so by definition wouldn't that yield the creation of a Nobody? And then when AX gave his heart to darkness that's what created Ansem SoD and Xemnas. So when MX unlocked his heart he should've created another nobody right? Could this be who MF is? So if this is correct, the beings stemming from Xehanort would be Ansem SoD, Xemnas, and another potential nobody? He can't have a second heartless because his heart is within AX/Terra right?

Radar

Bronze Member
Re: Does Xehanort have two sets Nobodies?

It is possible. There are quite a few theories regarding that and MF, but no one knows anything for sure.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The exact definition of how a nobody can be formed is that you have to lose your heart and it has to become a heartless, there is only one case where there is not a corresponding heartless to a nobody, and that is Naminé.
(However, it has been disputed over and over that Naminé isn't even a nobody, DiZ only called her that because he had no better term.)

When Master Xehanort extracted his own heart he let it not succumb to darkness but used one of the techniques only a true keyblade master can do.
His body remained there quite a while when it controlled his own heart so it's vastly different from what a nobody is, not to mention nobodies didn't even exist yet at that time because no heartless had access to the Realm of Light.
In fact, as mentioned by Yen Sid, it's actually pretty rare that when a heart is lost it leaves enough "impact" for a nobody to be born.

The unlocking of a heart does not produce a nobody, when that heart is afterwards taken by darkness it forms a nobody, which is not the case with MX here.

---

So, that was the explanation by our current knowledge.

Yet still there remain some iffy things regarding another form of Xehanort, particularly the fact that Xehanort's body did remain there after the heart was extracted and was able to guide it into Terra's body.
Secondly there's a hint from Nomura that the "fixed sentiment that remained after MX stabbed himself" is not a heartless.
That leaves 2 options:

1. It is really another nobody, then the definition on how a nobody can be born has to be re-difined or
2. It is a completely new type of being we don't know yet.

Nomura also hinted somewhere that we wouldn't be able to explain/understand the Mysterious Figure with our current level of knowledge, which would support claim 2 in the event that Xehanort has another form of a being that is neither full being, heartless or nobody.

On this one should also note the fight with the Lingering Sentiment in KH2 Final Mix...at the time it came out the LS was also not explainable with the current knowledge.

venomblade

Damn Sephiroth does it again, thanks for explaining to me, all is so clear now. And that's very true what you said about LS. I only got to play KH2FM in 2011, and I was amazed that when the game was released in 2007 they already had one of the main characters and his fate already lined up for a game that'd be released 3 years later. Either Nomura is a genius, or he is a master improviser, or both lol.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well it has been said that MX did leave something behind, so something was made when he put his heart in Terra.
What happened, is unknown as of this moment.

People believe that MF is what MX made, since it's been said that "It may not seem like the encounter should happen at this time, but it does."
So, MF does belong in the time period of BBS, even though it may not seem like it. It's really just to say that the fight is canon and MF has been around since the time of BBS.

flurryflames

Mysterious Figure would have to be some kind of nobody or in fact connected with Xeohanart in some form. For all we know he could be some kind of failed experiment that had gotten away.

MX has the same boots and does wear the cloak for a short time. Even suprisingly has the same boots that MX wears. It all carried over to the derived darkness of organization. Who else would wear the cloaks besides MX during this time line? I am sure this guy traveled to their world for a purpose.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
It's a possible bet. I mean the Nobody we've been fighting in KH2 was actually Terra's that was influenced by Master Xeharnorts heart that changed Terra's body which made him to Terrahort (who went by Xeharnort when he was Ansems apprentince) and when Terranort lost his heart he became a Heartless and Nobody.

But that also leaves with Master Xeharnort. He released his own heart and seeing as how Sora released his heart there had to be a Heartless and Nobody Master Xeharnort roaming around. I personally think that the Mysterious Cloaked Figure at the end of BBS might be either Master Xeharnort or Eraqus' Noboby. Seeing as those were the only two people who passed on in that game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

But that also leaves with Master Xeharnort. He released his own heart and seeing as how Sora released his heart there had to be a Heartless and Nobody Master Xeharnort roaming around. I personally think that the Mysterious Cloaked Figure at the end of BBS might be either Master Xeharnort or Eraqus' Noboby. Seeing as those were the only two people who passed on in that game.

That is however the point, Master Xehanort released his heart and guided it into another body, there is no way a heartless could be produced then since MX' heart didn't succumb to darkness...it only changed it's residence.
As for the nobody-bit see my above post.

Regarding Eraqus though that is completely impossible:
Eraqus's heart hides inside Terra's just like Kairi's did in KH 1, so no heartless possible.
Eraqus's body and soul were destroyed by Master Xehanort blasting him in the back, there's no vessel where a nobody could be born into.

DropDistance

That is however the point, Master Xehanort released his heart and guided it into another body, there is no way a heartless could be produced then since MX' heart didn't succumb to darkness...it only changed it's residence.
As for the nobody-bit see my above post.

Regarding Eraqus though that is completely impossible:
Eraqus's heart hides inside Terra's just like Kairi's did in KH 1, so no heartless possible.
Eraqus's body and soul were destroyed by Master Xehanort blasting him in the back, there's no vessel where a nobody could be born into.
but what about Master Xehanort's body and soul? They disappeared like when someone loses their heart. Unless a nobody can't be formed until the heart is succumbed to darkness, idk what would've happened to his body and soul

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
but what about Master Xehanort's body and soul? They disappeared like when someone loses their heart. Unless a nobody can't be formed until the heart is succumbed to darkness, idk what would've happened to his body and soul

For a long time it was generally accepted that for a nobody to be formed the creation of a heartless is needed, as shown in my first post in this thread.
If it is possible otherwise we do not know, but it may be.
As for what happened to MX's original body...how about using just the standard procedure of it vanishing and getting stored away.
In fact this happens to most people who lose their heart. It was said by Yen Sid in KH 2 that a nobody being born is a rare case, not every lost heart means the creation of a nobody, much less even a human-shaped one, which is even more rare.

Like I already pointed out in my first post here, that remaining manifestation of MX's body and soul might also be a complete new type of being, it doesn't have to be a nobody.

flurryflames

He could very well have more hearts gather and create an army of nobodies. Thus with Sora's help. Oringally Xenmas had recruited 13 nobodies born so what could of stopped him of having more?

For a short time Xenmas may of had a heart when he fused, but that is probably only the beginning. What I want to know is how Yen Sid even knows about nobodies unless he was somehow around them. We know that he was a master keyblader one time, but how would he have this information besides Xehanort? Yen Sid's information is wrong therefore there wouldn't have been millions of other lesser nobodies enter the world. Unless he means humanoid ones then that is a possiblity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back