• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Ventus's or Aqua's story have more "Disney" in it then Terra's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavender13

it's because terra was more towards the villains. like hades, and the queen, though i thought cinderella was good.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
meh
none of them did it in a sora way he was able to immerse himself perfectly in some storeis
they did it in lttel way
like terra olaying the hunter in snow white and scaring her
i cant really think of any other

Lavender13

it's probably because it took 3 characters to do one story, which i thought was pretty good.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think mainly because it had three stories with the same worlds, and he was the darker side of each of the worlds. (ie the villains and such)

Crystal

Silver Member
Basically, three of them are going the same world but encounter different person.
Terra will feel like less "Disney" because who he meet is Disney's villian, unlike Ven and Aqua encounter those "cutie" character. XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
KHI and II were much bigger games. This allowed players to include disney characters in their party and fight alongside them much longer. The worlds were also littered with people to talk to and objects to examine and interact with. In BBS, you rarely get to fight alongside other characters, and when you do, its a fleeting experience. There weren't that many people to talk to either and the worlds felt empty and lonely. I remember the disappointment I felt when I went to Merlin's house expecting to be able to examine all his bizarre possessions. This is to be expected from a handheld game. It's supposed to be straight forward and to the point since they don't have the capacity to include all the other stuff that the console titles had. That's why it doesn't feel like they get too involved with the Disney characters. In KH I and II, for each Disney world (with the exception of Port Royal perhaps) it felt like Sora was really involved with the plots that were unfolding there, but in most of the worlds in BBS it just felt like you were there watching them unfold instead of being a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back