• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Union X include all story content from browser kh X [chi] browser game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

lucky.peic

Awards
Hi, so for a while now i've been wanting to play KH Union X and i know that it is actually a sequel to browser game called KHX

So i havent spoiled too much and just partially watched few videos that explain KHX story (that was about a year and a half ago so to be honset i dont even remember much from those videos)

basically all i know is that in original browser KHX game at the end there is keyblade war and after the keyblade war everyone that survived is transfered somewhere else to have memory of keyblade war ereased and from what i heard in KHUX mobile game you basically play entire first game (browser KHX game) but as a dream and basically new players wouldnt even know it while others who played browser game would know its just replaying first game as dream

Is all that correct, does that mean that if i play KHUX now, even if i never played KHX browser game i will get to play all of first game except keyblade war, if i understand correctly in KHUX you play entire KHX story and content up until keyblade war and then after completing KHX content and skipping keyblade war KHUX actually continues as a sequel to KHX?

Are there any story changes in KHUX from KHX (besides skipping keyblade war)

If i got it wrong can someone explain it a bit more and simple so its easly understandable (my english is not the best so sorry if i dont understand some explanations properly)

Thanks in advance

:)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, you've got most of it right. The big thing is that it's not just the Keyblade War itself that has been omitted from UX, but also the very important events leading up to it. UX has a few flashbacks and characters will make references to these scenes, but it is highly recommended that you watch them when you get the chance.

lucky.peic

Awards
Yes, you've got most of it right. The big thing is that it's not just the Keyblade War itself that has been omitted from UX, but also the very important events leading up to it. UX has a few flashbacks and characters will make references to these scenes, but it is highly recommended that you watch them when you get the chance.

Is it huge amount of events leading up to keyblade war that was removed or just smaller amount of content?

What youtubers playtrough would you reccomend if i want to watch gameplay and cutscenes of KHX translated in english?

Do you think Square enix might re-release original KHX one day, its kinda sad that new players like me will never get to experience keyblade war and other removed scenes :(

Or maybe someone could extract KHUX assets and use them to remake original
Of course, square probably wouldnt be happy with that but i think its not impossible to remake stuff by using assets from KHUX :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is it huge amount of events leading up to keyblade war that was removed or just smaller amount of content?

There's about 18 scenes total that aren't in UX.

What youtubers playtrough would you reccomend if i want to watch gameplay and cutscenes of KHX translated in english?

Of course I'm going to recommend our own. goldpanner and I have been working together on these KHX videos long before anyone else. She is an incredibly talented translator, and the very best in the KH community. Some of her translations have even been used by the official localization (she coined the name "Foreteller" for example). You can watch our playlist here :)

Do you think Square enix might re-release original KHX one day, its kinda sad that new players like me will never get to experience keyblade war and other removed scenes :(

Or maybe someone could extract KHUX assets and use them to remake original
Of course, square probably wouldnt be happy with that but i think its not impossible to remake stuff by using assets from KHUX :)

No, they will not re-release the original KHX. There is a reason that game was terminated years ago. However, it is certainly possible they will make remake it in some capacity for consoles as there are many people following the main series who refuse to touch mobile games.

lucky.peic

Awards
There's about 18 scenes total that aren't in UX.

Of course I'm going to recommend our own. goldpanner and I have been working together on these KHX videos long before anyone else. She is an incredibly talented translator, and the very best in the KH community. Some of her translations have even been used by the official localization (she coined the name "Foreteller" for example). You can watch our playlist here :)

No, they will not re-release the original KHX. There is a reason that game was terminated years ago. However, it is certainly possible they will make remake it in some capacity for consoles as there are many people following the main series who refuse to touch mobile games.

Thanks for answering my questions and sending me a link to playtrough.

I hope they remake KHX into a proper console game, i wish i played it back when it was avalible in browser...

If they remake KHX for consoles i hope they later remake sequel (KHUX) too but without all filler quests that dont have anything to do with story.
In case they remake it i dont know if i would perfer original 2D graphics style or full 3D style like other games, i kinda like how 2D graphics look in KHX and KHUX :)

Thanks, you helped me a lot, i will now go and watch KHX cutscenes and then play KHUX if my phone survives it.

I still use my Sony Xperia Z Ultra from 2014 because of its huge 6.4 inch screen but battery life is slowly degrading after all these years, i am looking to upgrade to XZ2 premium or Xperia 1 but its so hard to give up such a big screen....

Well, i hope my battery is still good enough to handel KHUX without being on charger lol :)

Back