• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does this really happen in FM+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I heard on another board that during the scene in the Underworld where Demyx tells Roxas to come back, he keeps repeating the line 'Come back to us' over and over again. And then afterwards Sora says 'The guy's a broken record.' Does that really happen in FM+? Does Demyx really repeat the line 'Come back to us' over and over again before disappearing?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, don't recall, though I suppose I could go and check Theater Mode if you really wanted to know that badly...

Sexy Angel
During Sqaure Enix development of KH2FM+, they deleted uneccessary cutsenes and content that werent needed. Square wouldnt add a scene over and over again.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh well, at least in KH2 he doesn't say it over and over again, and I'm not sure if it's any different in FM+

Charlie K

Back in Business
I saw it on youtube...And unless someone used like Windows MM then I geuss it happend.I wouldn't know tho, I don't have Final Mix.

XIIIStarr

I have FM+. It doesn't happen. However, a new thing where Demyx shows up behind Sora after all of that and they have a whole conversation in speech bubbles. I can't read Japanese so I don't know what he said though.

waterclone

i think that wasnt in final mix, i think he/ she used window mm or something because in earlier videos he/ she made the part when haner, pence, olette and roxas when they couldn say photo, he/ she beeped it out

Seftrex

I have FM+. It doesn't happen. However, a new thing where Demyx shows up behind Sora after all of that and they have a whole conversation in speech bubbles. I can't read Japanese so I don't know what he said though.

I noticed that aswell, though I can't read Japanese, I am guessing it has something to do with the Re-Org Battles. Would make sense, seeing that after that you can fight Zexion and the others.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, it was just a joke. You can tell because the user wrote "LOL" over the subtitles when Sora said, "Guy's a broken record." Seriously though, I don't think even Demyx would repeat something like that so many times, over and over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back