• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does this make anyone else mad??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haseo47

Awards
IDK if this is even in the right place to be posting, so someone tell me.

Well, anyways, this is probably me but it pisses me off then games are made only for one place. for example, Nier Gestalt and Nier Repicant. I was excited for Nier Replicant, not Gestalt, only to find out Replicant is only in Japan because they think that younger Nier will be more "appealing" to them than the West.

Eh, this is just me, sorry for this aha, this just pisses me off is all.

deep_but_stupid

Yeah, but thats not as bad as Re:CoM not being released in the pal territory even though it had allredy been translated into english. The only possible reason they might do that is simply that the world is out to get me !

Or perhaps somthing to do with money or licensing or time. Most likly the latter : )

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Yeah, it is kinda annoying depending on what game it is. If it's on a system you don't have then you either have to wait and see if it comes out on one you do have or not play it.

HoroXIX

I did want to play naruto accel 2 a while back, so i had to buy a japanese ps2 off of ebay haha.

Ebay is your friend =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back