• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does this insult you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>__> Dude are you just now finding these..lol..JK..anyways..How can you get offended?...I mean..its just for fun..duh..and those vids are like the funniest I've ever seen.XD..any die-hard fan who is offened by that..needs help....How does it insult you..There Video game characters..YOU ARENT THEM..SO DONT FEEL BAD..XD
(feel however you want I really dont care..XD)
Riku:.."What are you guys donig? why arent you working?..Why dont you like me Kairi?..I'm cool..Arent I.?..My mom says I'm cool"...<---this part always kills me..no matter how many times I hear it..its still funny as hell..XD

*haha LUMOS! LUUUMOOS!!!...ROFL!!!!...Oh I could go on and on..and I will later..*

+...Die-hard Fans(lol)..should not be offended by that but maybe this will offend them..SORA IS TEH GAY!!!(Now become offended..>_>)***Sorry to anyone that was "offended" by that..****
Edit:...hmm..This is a pretty long post..WTF YO!!!??

R

Riku's Dawn

Oh, is it the KingDUMB hearts thing?Yeah, the lumos thing was GOOD!

R

Riku's Dawn

Oblivion wielder said:
They are funny
They were made just for fun not to insult KH or sth
Finally!Someone with the word 'oblivion' in their name that does not obsess about death or has lots of spelling errors!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
thanks for the find, i thought they were really funny, i saw the first one before but the second i haven't seen. it was hilarious.

C

Charlie

It's only insulting to people who can't find the humor in the videos, & decide to criticize them for their stupidity. But HOWEVER as you can see, the majority of us are on the side of people that laugh our asses off whenever we see videos like this & laugh just as hard at the people who end up insulting them. (This isn't a future flame to those people, but just something that's going to happen sooner or later) -But anyway old vids, but still as funny as hell everytime you watch them XD

O

Oberon

Beauxxx said:
It's only insulting to people who can't find the humor in the videos, & decide to criticize them for their stupidity. But HOWEVER as you can see, the majority of us are on the side of people that laugh our asses off whenever we see videos like this & laugh just as hard at the people who end up insulting them. (This isn't a future flame to those people, but just something that's going to happen sooner or later) -But anyway old vids, but still as funny as hell everytime you watch them XD
That is what I was about to say... WORD STEALER!! J/K

D

.:Diamond Dust:.

XD I love those SO much. Like when Riku tries to get the Paopu fruit.. XD Oh man.. And the Oscar Meyer theme... I'm gonna go watch them again...

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
OOH lol i remember those! They're fu*king HILARIOUS and make me lmao everytime. It's true that some people will be insulting but i'm sorry but those people have some ISSUES! I've met one :( she's an emo freak who cuts her finger to write "Sora" in blood. See. They have ISSUES. But these videos are some funny shit lol i love them.

P.S. Diamound Dust...the icon in your sig is hilarious. i love it lol.

AngelOfDestruction

Waldo lover
Give me rep then I'll tell *gets Rep* Haha!sucker!
no one here is insulted havent you made fun of something so this doesnt insult anyone they just see it for fun insulted is saying it sucks and all.This does not offend anyone because no one is the biggest kh fan.If you were a number 1 kh fan you would get insulted and again this is just for laughs and fun not to insult people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back