• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does the new Aqua info change the order you'll want to play BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I always play my least favorite characters first so it`s going to be Terra, Aqua, Ven.

Stars

リク
When the game is released i may change my mind to start whose story first >.>
Currently is Terra, Ven and then Aqua

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Considering I go with the classics, Ven might be my first pic.
But it's still in the air as to whom I want to use.

Z

Zulkir

I wen't from Terra->Ven->Aqua to Terra->Aqua->Ven

Both to see Aqua's different style of gameplay and to see at least one woman in the series do something other than be a damsel in distress(Please don't refer to the time Kairi got a keyblade and attacked 2 shadows...I mean..come on..).

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm still keeping her in the middle.
I'm a little daunted by her fighting style, though. The whole keyblade floating thing is always awkward mechanically for me.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I still want to play as Terra first, He looks to be Strong and I think will have the most intreiging story. Then Ven, Just to learn why him and Roxas look the same. Aqua doesnt hold much mystery to me. Maybe its because she had the least happen to her in the FM+ secret ending. Ven gets Frozen. Terra Turns Yellow-Eyed. Aqua......looks up XD

MegamanX1331

hmmm...
proly goin Terra, Aqua, Ven, unless I can't resist temptation.

I wanna save the craziest story for last, that's lookin to be Ven.

Anagram

Banned
As said Aqua's my first pick.

Both to see Aqua's different style of gameplay and to see at least one woman in the series do something other than be a damsel in distress(Please don't refer to the time Kairi got a keyblade and attacked 2 shadows...I mean..come on..).
I second this.

Maybe its because she had the least happen to her in the FM+ secret ending. Ven gets Frozen. Terra Turns Yellow-Eyed. Aqua......looks up XD
unfortunatly true. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back