• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does the kingdom hearts series have the strongest fictional creatures?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Looking at the heartless, and everyone has darkness in their hearts plus they can only truly be rid of by keyblade. Due to this, they can make them overpowered to other fictional worlds. Not even naruto-verse can withstand a heartless infestation. So do you guy's thinks heartless are actually the strongest creature types of all fiction? Tell me what you think.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Meh, I'm sure the transformers could take them. They have sparks in place of hearts, functionally similar but mechanically distinct so I don't think the Heartless could do anything with a spark.

Tempo

Awards
Meh, I'm sure the transformers could take them. They have sparks in place of hearts, functionally similar but mechanically distinct so I don't think the Heartless could do anything with a spark.

well there's two ways this could go
A. in kingdom hearts, "everyone has a heart" so by the laws of the kingdom hearts universe, even transformers would have KH versions of hearts that could be overcome by darkness
B. even if they stick to their own rules, that could still technically make them """empty""" vessels ripe for possessing.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Dark Energon being a thing probably doesn't help...

Pure light/energy beings. No darkness and nothing to latch onto

Awards
Looking at it, it really depends on the universe, and how much darkness in one's heart from their respective universe. That's why I say a universe like naruto would not survive because of how bad some characters are. If they got turn into a heartless, they dramatically decrease chances of survival for the rest of the naruto-verse.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean, technically you can destroy a Heartless with other means, even bare handed, it's just not permanent and the Heartless reforms elsewhere.
And given the average strenght and speed of many Heartless types, I don't think it'd be THAT one-sided. Even IF they can't end them for good, for people of the Marvel/DC universes or even the upper power chart of Naruto, they'd be slightly more annoying than a rat infestation.
I don't think even Invisibles would be a concern when you can make a flaming giant that can cleave mountains.
And this is if we assume no other fictional power can act as some sort of Keyblade substitute (which I doubt: even in Kingdom Hearts Jafar was able to block the Keyhole with a barrier). But I don't think there's a definitive answer to that, it's like trying to decide whether or not a Jedi can Force hold -> decapitate every fictional being or not.

Matgsy also has a point: it has indeed been stated in the Reports that the Heartless only react to organic matter, so inorganic warriors might be downright immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back