• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does the game count Anti form transformations when you've had Game Overs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
This is in regards to the Corroded in Darkness trophy. Lord knows how many times I transformed into Anti Form while facing against Xaldin and lost. Just wanted to know how much closer or farther away I am from unlocking the trophy.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think it counts from a game over since after you lose. It goes the nearest point before the battle begins. If anything, just do what Chaser recommended me. When you get the "Two become one" keyblade, just go to the Coliseum's Cerberus Cup and you'll get infinite transformations there. That's what happened to me.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I was going to ask this too. I'm not sure myself but it didn't seem to add to the total for me. The Two Become One Keyblade really does help. Once I got it I kept going into Anti-Form whenever I transformed (I was trying to get Final Form). I got Anti-Form 5 or 6 times in a row so it goes quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back