• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does the difficulty matter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
hi,im new and i don't know if this Q has been posted from before...
anyway,does the difficulty matter n KH2FM ,i mean do i have to play on proud or the new serious mode to get extra things in the game (like the secret ending & the new boss battles & cut scenes)??:35:
sorry if this has been posted :embarassed:

VenSoraRoxas?

You can still get the ending on standard but you have to complete the journal. I think you have to complete the journal on proud too. Critical mode = 3 proofs. Beginner= impossible.

sand_drew

No, from what I remember the ending is unlockable from either beating Proud or completing every entry in Jiminy's Journal in Standard.

N

Nyhite

You need to beat the game on standard with 100% Memo completion, or beat the game on proud mode and complete all the worlds (including Pride Lands, Atlantica, and 100 Acre Wood) to unlock the first secret ending. This is available in both versions of the game.

However, to unlock the secret ending for FM+, I'm under the impression that you have to go through the game on critical, defeat the silhouette battles, the XIII Mushrooms, Data Rematches, and Terra. Correct me if I'm wrong... :31:

I'm under the impression that you have to go through the game on critical, defeat the silhouette battles, the XIII Mushrooms, Data Rematches, and Terra. Correct me if I'm wrong... :31:

I had a look around, and apparently you don't have to be on Critical to unlock the Terra match. Handy. Wish I'd known that... :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

anima66

or you could just look it up on youtube or rip it from the disc. cough. but honestly you might as well play on the highest diffculity the game is too easy anyway.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
wait, on final mix theres a proud mode and a critical mode? why? does beating critical mode give you some new awesome thing, because i thought you got the secret ending from proud mode.

On Critical Mode, your character remains at level one for the entire game, but some powerful abiliteis will be available except Second chance and One More Time. So basically, your character is strong, but you can die easily. That's the only difference (that I know of) between Critical mode and the other difficulties. I don't think that there's an item or event that's exclusive to that mode.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Learn to read translations, you are not stuck at level 1 in critical, it's only cause people act like idiots and equip exp 0 at the beginning. Critical is just harder because you take hell more damage.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
thanks everybody..
i guess im gonna play it on proud mode (have to complete the journal though):cry:

LionHeart14

On Critical Mode, your character remains at level one for the entire game, but some powerful abiliteis will be available except Second chance and One More Time. So basically, your character is strong, but you can die easily. That's the only difference (that I know of) between Critical mode and the other difficulties. I don't think that there's an item or event that's exclusive to that mode.

oh okay. thanks!

chibi15

Terra battle is available in all modes after beating the game once!

To get the secret ending in FM+ (The BbS one)
Standard
100% Jiminy + 100% Gummi Ship

Proud
100% Jiminy

Critical
defeat the silhouette battles, the XIII Mushrooms, Data Rematches, and Terra

A side note with Proud and Critical if you got 100% Jiminy, you get a new illust when you saved the game you beat and go back to title page

Critical means you start off with better stats, your HP can be only maxed to 60, your damage doubles and more about strategies than button smashing! And you can beat the game with Lvl1 stats if you equip "EXP ZERO" in the abilities!

Hope that helps! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back