• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Terra ever learn to glide? Jump? Anything?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

ven flies
aqua jumps higher
terra... what D:?

I finishes with never land but terra keeps jumping as always >w>

Last edited by a moderator:

june

Re: does terrq ever learn how to fly...?

i want to know if terra gets any ability to jump higher than with "high jump" or he gets "glide"

Jakek9

wat are you trying to say

I thought it was easy to figure out, considering the title, and you could finish the assumption at the first post in the thread.

Anyways he Never learns it. He learns a "slide" in midair sorta thing. Thats just about it.
Basically, Terra does not fly. D:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yeah, Terra may have the strongest attack values and hits the hardest, but in terms of movement and evasion commands he gets the short stick...;)

Multifridgeman

He has the ground or mid-air surge thingies that hurt enemies.
Aqua-Flexibility (double jump)
Ven-Speed (glide/super glide)
Terra-Power (slide dash... thing... ish...)

Gram

Banned
Awards

all terra gets is a high jump ability, sadly.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Nope, Terra only gets High Jump and Air Slide. D: Ven and Aqua get the cool moves.

Spire

Terra gets Sonic Impact, kind of like a slide after the (air)slide that actually inflicts damage on enemies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I was sort of annoyed by this. Especially after a got that glide for ven that set everything on FIRE! I was like, "terra...you can't set things on fire" and he's like, "but i can slide with ice around me" and i was like "-_-"

on serious note: I've been playing with Terra so much i forgot how much faster and nimbler Aqua and Ven were. the slides are good enough for me.

XXVI - Xyrius

well, Terra is the least agile character....no wonder he cant do any 'miraculous jumps'. Lol

he can only dash in the air twice

Terra is my least favorite character. Slow and mainly attack commands. His Command Styles are not really cool, either. I love the Magic commands in BBS. They are so awesome. Lol. Therefore, Aqua is my most favorite

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Terra's name should be a dead giveaway, don't you think? He gets high jump like the others, and more slide abilities, but he doesn't have anything else that would get him higher off the ground for a longer period of time.

Last edited:

CreativeGenius13

I'd imagine you could get things like Aqua's double jump and Ven's glide through cheats/hacks bit things would get glitchy.

WayFinder

Terra learn Sonic Impact,Air Slide and High Jump. But, I found sonic impact is useful when encounter with some bosses in arena.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, in Deep Space, Terra gets locked up in a prison block. In this prison block there are many elevators leading to puzzle pieces and treasure chests all over the vast room...there you have to do plenty of dashing around, which can get annoying.

The lulz is, Ventus has the best evasion and movement commands because of his small build i.e. glide and superglide and he doesn't even get in that area...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back