• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does sora really.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

i have an important question that needs to be answer. Here it goes, i heard that sora dies in KH2, is it true? i read this rumor in a Eouropean web site, so please will someone answer my question.:confused:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I sdon't know but I think Riku's gonna die *NO!* Because Square-enix has a history of killing off people

Star Ocean: Ameena and Fayt's dad
FFVII: Aeris
FFX: Tidus

Disney too:

Tarzan: Kerchek
Bambi: Mom
Pocahontas: kokoum
Lion King: Mufasa

And I think when you fight the Unknowns, they ae all part of Riku so each unknnown you defeat Riku gets weaker and then you might have to kill riku at the end and then Riku'll say "Just Kill me now" or something, and in deep dive, it said "you're the source of all the heartless?" and maybe it's riku and you have to kill him to stop the heartless. And Riku did submit his heart to the darkness and so....yeah. wow, that was long.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
If Sora dies, then everything is over. And it can't be over that soon. He justs dies, that easily, quick, and young....I don't think so. :)

Shadukai X

Banned
If they do I'm gonna scream

*Sora dies then falls to the ground, :eek: I fall to my knees and scream in horror.........

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!..............................WHY GOD?!!! WHY!!!!!????"*

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Some of you seem to forget a few things:

a) This is in the wrong part of the forum
b) Sora dies in KH, but Kairi saves him and returns him back to life
c) In some way, Sora is connected to BHK, Riku and the King, so if something happens to Sora, then something must happen to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back