• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

It isn't a real Keyblade and it was created out of 6 out of the 7 hearts of the Princesses

Dman2.0

then that proves that a keyblade can be made out of peoples hearts (Donald and Goofy)

big don mega

i think the different keyblades are just from his memorys, he uses what he can remember and feels like. that would explain why he starts of with none in 2. also i think his forms just work with the memorys of the cloths or sublymanel (however its spelled) memorys from roxas

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
thizs theory is too hard to find out. we really should just play kh2 and get on with our lives.(omg my sig is giant)

Wow interesting discussion we have going here! <3

I was just curious upon the matter, what would happen if Sora and Roxas wanted to wield the same Keyblade simultaneously? Would it allow it?

For example; If Sora and Roxas both wanted to wield the Oathkeeper coincidently at the same time, would it allow it?

The_Zero_Heart

Sora:Goofy com here, im turning your heart into a keyblade
Goofy:Why sure Sora go ahead
Bing* Valor form
Sora:Oooh two keyblades
Donald:Hey wat about me?
Sora:-sigh- Fine
Donald:YAY
Bing* Wisdom
Sora:...Wait...i still have 1...Donald you suck

the point is if you could create a keyblade with another heart why couldn't you do it with donald's?
so it is possible sora has 2 keyblades just like roxas but the abilities of use change upon the heart used to go into the form to weild the second.and for another way

Sora:crap stupid heartless beating up on me! Thats it im going drive mode come here goofy
Goofy: wait sora
Bing* Anti Sora

Sora: CRAP! WHERE'S MY KEYBLADES!? *Sora goes on a mad rampage*(and wtf happened to donald)

but thats only bcuz its a dark form tho...hmm i wonder

Edit:but going off that if you could do that (which you can)Donald's heart maybe weaker than goofy's

a contradiction i kno but this is the further explaination:
when you go to yen sid's home and the 3 old fairies give you the new clothes they also give you the starseeker for your first new keyblade and if we all remember from the screens and fm+ ending mickey uses that keyblade so yea sora has 2 keyblades bcuz the mickey uses the Inverse KK *pants and inhales deeply* oh and the whole scene where donald and goofy are like woah 2 keyblades, goofy is still there while sora is holding 2 different keyblades at once.

Last edited:

Moncus

Wow interesting discussion we have going here! <3

I was just curious upon the matter, what would happen if Sora and Roxas wanted to wield the same Keyblade simultaneously? Would it allow it?

For example; If Sora and Roxas both wanted to wield the Oathkeeper coincidently at the same time, would it allow it?

Heres a post i made on page 3 that kind of addresses that.. Sort of.

Thats what i've always thought, but thats when i started thinking about the Forms extra keyblades, Even Roxas having oathkeeper and oblivion at the same time. And something that just came to mind.. When Sora fights Roxas in KH2, i remember I had the Oathkeeper equip. I'm sure it isn't a part of the story that the oathkeeper was the keyblade Sora was using during that fight, BUT, For the entire KH2 storyline, Sora had Kairis good luck charm. Otherwise he would had never been able to have it in the ending scene. He was never given it or ever had it taken away during the entire game. But if Roxas had the Good Luck charm attatched to his Kingdom Key., that would mean that there was two of them at one time.

My only possible answer to that would be that i would assume that Roxas's keyblade is a duplicate of Sora's. Therefore he would also have Oblivion and Oathkeeper as duplicate also, although i cant explain why he would have duplicates made.

The 15th

As for the second Keyblade, I think (this is just me) that Yen Sid and/or the Fairy's gave him a new Keyblade once he got his new clothes...

I'm sorry, but this one wins. I don't know if there are any better ones, but this is the most plausible.

According to someone's theory, the Star Seeker is given to anyone who seek stars, which represent worlds in this story. Yen Sid probably gives this Keyblade to anyone pure of heart who set off through the stars in search of some goal. Since Mickey had the Star Seeker before the Golden Key, it's extrmely possible that the Star Seeker is its own entity and not just a Keychain form. Since the Star Seeker has a chain, it is susceptible to the Keychain ability that the Kingdom Key adheres to (which makes it unique compared to VAT's Keyblades).

In conclusion, Sora now has two Keyblades: one from the start of the journey, another from Yen Sid.

Moncus

Interesting, could you possibly say that Roxas's Keyblade is also a "Nobody" type version of Sora's Keyblade?

Not that i can tell you what a 'nobody' keyblade type version is, but basically thats my guess.. Somehow a copy of the one Sora uses.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
well, (late to this thread), i always believed it was the keychain, til i played kh2, then i think they just got lazy and dropped the wole concept. it ended up like an rpg, you have a bunch of weapons in your item inventory, and you can change and sel them(well, sell some of donalds and goofy's anywway).

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
well, (late to this thread), i always believed it was the keychain, til i played kh2, then i think they just got lazy and dropped the wole concept. it ended up like an rpg, you have a bunch of weapons in your item inventory, and you can change and sel them(well, sell some of donalds and goofy's anywway).

theres too many theories. this thread s getting ridiculous.............

The_Zero_Heart

i didn't like the way the creators dropped the whole 'keychain idea' from KH2. but i guess it was done to give way to the idea of the keyblades with keychains are the 'true keyblades' and the ones that were lacking were 'artificial' or whatever.

wait i shouldn't have said they dropped the idea. it is more like put less emphasis on the idea. i mean the chains are still there it's just it was made to seem like an unimportant factor to the game. but my idea is that the star seeker is another keyblade of its own and you still get keychains throughout the game and just switch them between both keyblades.

the drive forms (like i have said just with lazy thought to it) are just amplifiers that allow sora to further extend his abilities with a keyblade in magic and sword technique. and when you really think about it, he really doesn't need the drives to wield 2 because in the final fight with Xemnas dual wields when he uses Riku's Way to the Dawn. so to anyone who says the second keyblade is a borrowed heart no it is not. and like i also said before if he could do it with goofy then he should have been able to do it with donald. that got off topic a little

The_Zero_Heart

woah woah woah woah. hold on did you not pay attention to my restatement of how the idea of the keychain had less emphasis in KH2 than KH1? in KH1 the chains were all so important while in KH2 the chains just seemed like they were there as a random fashion accessory and it seemed like sora was just given a multitude of keyblades. and no crap they had chains hanging off the keyblades, but if you pay attention they really don't go into a like oh this keychain does this and more of a oh the keyblade has this ability and that's what i meant. and also if you have seen the secret videos you'd have realized what i meant as well so yeah wanderer don't go shooting me down when you didn't take the time to carefully think out what i was saying. and plus the theory is about if sora has more than 1 keyblade which it seems like he does which is what my whole point of that post was about.

Pale-Wanderer

In the Crossroads, awakening to the never-ending T
im thinking that with the secret movie the keyblades were given in multitude and that all ties in to BBS.

The Keychains were not really mentioned, I understand by what you mean. But the fact is, the keychains do bring out different abilities. It is just that whenever you got a new keyblade. The way it was presented was different. I am not bashing, just staing the fact is what it is. 10 years is a long time. Many things could have changed witht he way the keyblade works.

KCDjedi

Up until seeing BbS I thought the Keychains just manifested a change in the Keyblade itself. However, after I watched BbS all that long time ago, I began to feel that this place is where Keyblades are made, waiting to be called by their Keychains. Think of it as a summoning.

ShinuXIII

woah woah woah woah. hold on did you not pay attention to my restatement of how the idea of the keychain had less emphasis in KH2 than KH1? in KH1 the chains were all so important while in KH2 the chains just seemed like they were there as a random fashion accessory and it seemed like sora was just given a multitude of keyblades. and no crap they had chains hanging off the keyblades, but if you pay attention they really don't go into a like oh this keychain does this and more of a oh the keyblade has this ability and that's what i meant. and also if you have seen the secret videos you'd have realized what i meant as well so yeah wanderer don't go shooting me down when you didn't take the time to carefully think out what i was saying. and plus the theory is about if sora has more than 1 keyblade which it seems like he does which is what my whole point of that post was about.

i know what you mean the secret ending where there's all these keyblades everywhere
i think its highly possible if you bring that up
and roxas had 2 keyblades
but then dont you think sora would use both at all times?
not just when you go into a difforent form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back