• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxbonez

yes he does just like roxas has two sora has more than one its just he always uses kingdom key(4 sum raseon)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
yes he does just like roxas has two sora has more than one its just he always uses kingdom key(4 sum raseon)

thats a good point. sora CAN put his keyblades away anytime and use diffrent ones ANYTIME. i think we cracked the keyblade theory.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
how many times do i have to tell you people? KEYBLADES ARE NOT THE HEARTS OF THE WORLD!!!!!! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORLD EXCEPT THAT YOU OBTAIN IT THERE!!!! JEEZ!

Moncus

Like i said, i highly doubt that.

I think ima continue with the keychain theory. It makes most sense and it's supported by things in game unlike any other theories. The two keyblade thing, i honestly cant bring myself to believe he's got more then one, bringing back up goofy donald and soras reaction to Sora when he first goes into valor form.

Quote: "TWO keyblades?!?!?!"

Super Zack

I believe the key chain idea, even though it wasn't expressed much. And I think the power of a teammate turns into a keyblade when they disappear.

prieto3rd

Well, when you think about it Sora isnt always carrying the keyblade. sometimes he walks around without it but when he gets in a fight he summons it into his hand. I think when he uses a drive he gets the power to summon a second keyblade. Which I think means that he just summons the keyblade that he wants. But who knows.

Sora RE+Mixed

I agree with a post by a guy named Akans. Sora does *require* a team member for use of his forms granting him a new keyblade. Therefore you can say the keyblade borrows the *heart(s) of a member. I can back it up by saying that when sora goes Heartless he has no keyblade. This is because as a heartless he losses all *heart* energy. You can string together many theories like this. You can say that the Key chain also affects its appearance. However i belive that the key chain affects the abilities(and to some extent appearance)of each blade. Memories of Soras past and certain locations also affect how it looks. Now we can look at Riku and Kairis keyblade. At first Riku had the Soul Eater(he was trapped in darkness) The Way to Dawn(or whatever its clled) is a sign of his struggle to break free of the darkness and enter light. Kairis keyblade(currently nameless) looks very tropical. In my mind it is a sign of Destiny Island their hometown. When Kairi made the note to Sora a portal opened dircetly to Destiny Island. This could show a connection between Kairi and Her keyblad, as well as the presented theory

Last edited:

Moncus

I agree with a post by a guy named Akans. Sora does *require* a team member for use of his forms granting him a new keyblade. Therefore you can say the keyblade borrows the *heart(s) of a member. I can back it up by saying that when sora goes Heartless he has no keyblade. This is because as a heartless he losses all *heart* energy. You can string together many theories like this. You can say that the Key chain also affects its appearance. However i belive that the key chain affects the abilities(and to some extent appearance)of each blade. Memories of Soras past and certain locations also affect how it looks. Now we can look at Riku and Kairis keyblade. At first Riku had the Soul Eater(he was trapped in darkness) The Way to Dawn(or whatever its clled) is a sign of his struggle to break free of the darkness and enter light. Kairis keyblade(currently nameless) looks very tropical. In my mind it is a sign of Destiny Island their hometown. When Kairi made the note to Sora a portal opened dircetly to Destiny Island. This could show a connection between Kairi and Her keyblad, as well as the presented theory

Nice explaination, but whats your opinion on Roxas having two keyblades? Or even how both Roxas and Sora have the Keychain Kairi gave them.

Sora RE+Mixed

Well Roxas is a very difficult aspect to explain. As we all know Roxas is a Nobody. He doesnt exactly have the *ability to gain hearts energy* so to say. So explaining his keyblades is hard. You could say that the only reason is that Sora and Roxas are somewhat connected, and that they share a similar power. If i remember correctly Nobodies are born when a person losses their heart. An empty shell. However in order to lose your heart u must become a heartless. However Soras heart wasnt completey lost cuz it went inside Kairi(i belive this was KH1). So When Roxas was *born* Soras heart was never destroyed so this could explain why Roxas *felt* emotion instead of no emotion. This could then have allowed Soras abilities to pass onto Roxas. In the beggining of KHII Roxas was having a recollection of memories of Sora. This could have a tie to him being able to summon a keyblade. The keyblade might not neccesarily be a true keyblade like sora's but one keyblade formed out of memories that Roxas has. This could explain how he had Oathkeeper. Oblivion could be from the time he was in the Organization. This could be a possible explanation

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Well, take the concept from the first series. Here, Sora gained new Keychains that change the appearance and strength of the blade. But in KH2, Keychains weren't really the concept here, instead of claiming new keychains as in KHI, Sora claimed them as a whole, Keyblade and Keychain.
So looking at the different perspectives, in KHI, He simply used different Chains on the Kingdom Key.
But with KHII...I'm not sure. Maybe someone can help elaborate on that, because i have a theory, but it confuses me though.

It is a bit sad though, considering the Keychain wasn't emphasised or expressed as much, or at all, in KHII.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
seriously. NOBODY UNDERSTNDS THE KEYBLADE. this is random: on my kh2 file, i always go in final form with ultima weapon and fenrir(doesent evrybody? lol) they look awesome together:lol:

Dman2.0

in KH1 the keyblade that riku has does not have a chain. is it a real keyblde?

and how is it made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back