• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Does society pressure us to find love too early?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I feel like society expects us to find someone to crush on in life as early as like middle school. Like if you don’t get into a relationship by college, you’re already too old to find a meaningful connection with a potential partner. I dunno exactly if I’m wording this right so feel free to correct me if I’m saying something stupid.

LostArtist

Awards
I don’t know about pressure of finding love before say your 20s, but society definitely pressures everybody to find love and settle down eventually. And this isn’t just socially, it’s also legally. There are legal benefits of being married.

I can’t image how tired aroace ppl are with these societal expectations telling them to get a partner to be happy and emphasis on romantic love in Defining LOVE, I’ve heard little women 2019 gives a good example of an aroace disaster tho.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I don’t know about pressure of finding love before say your 20s, but society definitely pressures everybody to find love and settle down eventually. And this isn’t just socially, it’s also legally. There are legal benefits of being married.

I can’t image how tired aroace ppl are with these societal expectations telling them to get a partner to be happy and emphasis on romantic love in Defining LOVE, I’ve heard little women 2019 gives a good example of an aroace disaster tho.
I almost forgot marriage gives you legal perks. Now that I think about it, that’s really unfair

Back