• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Roxas live alone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

I mean...He has no parents. he is only what 15? who pays for the house/apartment/flat? how did he get the house? all we know he goes to school. My thoughts are he was adopted? did his friends hide him in the "Usual Spot"?

appleboy82791

Awards
I mean...He has no parents. he is only what 15? who pays for the house/apartment/flat? how did he get the house? all we know he goes to school. My thoughts are he was adopted? did his friends hide him in the "Usual Spot"?

You bring up some good points but honestly I really don't think it matters. I think that it's completely irrelevant to the story so they don't bother bringing any attention to it. That's all.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Parents aren't important to the story of KH.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Again, have you actually played the games? Anything strange about Roxas's setup can be explained and written off by his circumstances in Twilight Town.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Tinny got it, lol.

You people tend to forget that everything involving Roxas in the Prologue of KH II, including his "flat"/room or whatever, him going to school was all a part of the digital simulation made by DiZ as well as Naminé brainwashing him.

The only place where Roxas truly ever lived was in the Castle that never was under the supervision of the Organisation.

Goron Link

Considering how he gets paid a s***ton of money just by delivering letters and hitting a ball all day he could easily pay his rent.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
idk...If a watermelon was so expensive, I imagine rent in Twilight Town is extremely high.

nah its game logic. 100 gold for a night's rest in a tavern is ridiculous cost in RL but in a video game it ain't shit.

the same reason attacks in street fighter cause 2 billion damage but ya still standing.

WaveK89

idk...If a watermelon was so expensive, I imagine rent in Twilight Town is extremely high.

Side related sort of. Can't remember how many years ago, but I remember visiting Twilight Town which was created in Second Life. It wasn't like an exact replica, but they tried to capture it's atmosphere. I think the creators were charging quite a bit to rent/buy their houses. I wouldn't be surprised either way. It's a wonderful town.

Hirokey123

Awards
Well you have to consider munny essentially works on the same idea as yen...back when yen was healthy. So 2000 munny is like $20.00 which for watermelon, pretzels, and a trip to the beach sounds pretty amazing honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back