• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does riku still hav feelings for kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

in kh riku and sora fought over who could win in battles,races,and who could win kairi's heart.at the end of kh riku says "Take care of her."Is he giving up his strong feelings for Kairi into just friends?Will he still like like kairi in kh2 or has he given up that?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The question seems unanswerable at this point in time. Riku did say "take care of her", but by then he could of realized the connection that Sora and Kairi have for one another. It appears that Riku is going his own way, though. He still might have feelings for her, but it seems he has accepted Kairi as just a friend. :)

Little Riku

He may still have feelings for her...maybe not.Personally I don't think he'd he give it all up that quickly, but he probably just won't show it anymore...
We'll just have to find out in KH2

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
i think he might have feelings for her, but not much. i think he's accepted that she likes sora

Shoopuf

I think he will have some feelings for her, but I don't think it will be made a noticable as it was in KH. There would be no way that he would stop liking her so quickly, but he is probably trying to for Sora's sake.

Poor Riku ... he better get a girlfriend.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
The question seems unanswerable at this point in time. Riku did say "take care of her", but by then he could of realized the connection that Sora and Kairi have for one another. It appears that Riku is going his own way, though. He still might have feelings for her, but it seems he has accepted Kairi as just a friend. :)

Just as what I was thinking

Well even though he said that Rikku, later in the game go to the limits inorder to get Kairis Heart back at all costs there's definently love there

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
ok for you people who say he can't get over her that quickley.... have you forgotten that its been a year since the events of KH1 i think thats enough time

and i think that he only said "watch over her for me" because he thought that he would never see Sora and Kairi again

DarrcEnigma

I believe I'm the only person posting in this thread that doesn't think Riku actually likes her in "that" kind of way. The relationship between Riku and Kairi, to me, seems more like the kind of relationship you'd see between an elder brother and his little sister with him going out of his way to protect her and such. Not to mention picking on Sora, his friend who obviously has feelings for her. He was just teasing Sora back on the Destiny Islands, though. He really had no intention of sharing a fruit with Kairi. At least, not in the way/for the same reason Sora and Kairi would share one.

But... I suppose I could be missing something. There's no way Riku will ever quit caring about Sora and Kairi though. His feelings may change a little, but they've gone through too much together to forget one another or simply stop caring.

I think the scene with the paupao fruit was a test for sora and that riku wanted to see soras reaction...

A

Audo

I think the Paopu thing was Riku's Conffession that he likes Sora -.-
lol. How do you know Riku even liked Kairi? He could have done all those things just to get Sora mad and fustrated. I think Naminé and Riku would be the best couple but i doubt it's going to happen.

A

Audo

No Naminé realised that its Kairi he loved and that she was just an immitation of Her in his memories. She 'stored him back to normal. She like Riku realises that Sora and Kairi are meant to be (This is the part where Naminé and Riku hook up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back