• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Riku have...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusNobody89

Well I was just really thinking about the name I picked for my account
I just really picked it randomly and added my favorite number to it
but to the point, shouldn't Riku have a Nobody?
Because if I remember Ansem took control of his whole body and temporarily he didnt have his heart to himself and lost it to Ansem
So i'm really just wondering if he had one or not and why?

Charlie K

Back in Business
For the billionth time, Riku DOESN'T have a Heartless, Riku's body was taken over by Ansem, that's it. No where in KH1,KH CoM, or KH2 does Riku lose his heart.

Case Closed.

KHlover156

Inside a pickle jar, just waiting to come out.
For the billionth time, Riku DOESN'T have a Heartless, Riku's body was taken over by Ansem, that's it. No where in KH1,KH CoM, or KH2 does Riku lose his heart.

Case Closed.

i agree... he never turn into a heartless, he doesnt have a nobody!!!!!!!!! He was just kinda like possesed...you know????

*god i sound like Rai.....YOU KNOW???*

Keywielder94

i agree... he never turn into a heartless, he doesnt have a nobody!!!!!!!!! He was just kinda like possesed...you know????

*god i sound like Rai.....YOU KNOW???*
lol that made me laugh XD

On Topic:
Riku dosent have a heartless, even though it may seem so, he didn lose his heart.
Ansem just took over his body, and if you noticed Ansem said "He [Riku] can no longer hear you where he is" something like that.
I think that means he sorta trapped riku's heart inside himself maybe?
Yeah idk just a thought.
If I'm wrong about that please correct me.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Because if I remember Ansem took control of his whole body and temporarily he didnt have his heart to himself and lost it to Ansem

Ansem took Riku's body.
Riku's body and soul went to the realm of darkness.

After Ansem was defeated, Riku's body rejoined Riku's body and soul.
No body and soul was left behind to form a Nobody.

keyoffire08

he was only possed like everyone else here said, ansem took over his heart, so he was kinda stuck in there with him,he didnt get rid of his heart, so no loss of heart, no nobody

GOT IT MEMORIZED!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
God, not this again. I swear I'll have to talk to the staff about making a sticky adressing this topic.

Ansem took Riku's body.
Riku's body and soul went to the realm of darkness.

After Ansem was defeated, Riku's body rejoined Riku's body and soul.
No body and soul was left behind to form a Nobody.

Uh....lolno, o_O. His body and soul were being used by Ansem. He sent Riku's HEART to the realm of darkness.

To clear things up once and for all: yes, Riku did lose his heart for a while. Ansem pushed it out into the dark realm. Thusly, we have this video:YouTube - Riku in the world of Darkness

However, Ansem was using his body and soul at the time, so no Nobody could have been made.

Thread over...or at least it will be when I tell KHV about this.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh boy...we should really consider making a sticky prohibiting the creation of threads regarding throughly disproved theories like this one.

For the last time Riku never lost his heart to the darkness more than he was just engulfed and controlled by Ansem.

No Heartless = No Nobody

Thread over...or at least it will be when I tell KHV about this.

Yet you didn't. For shame Hades D:

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back