• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Quadratum have Holiday worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
If Quadratum is in a realm that is considered fiction in the kingdom hearts universe and vice versa, does that mean the holidays represented in worlds like Halloween town do not exist in Quadratum? If this is the case, does that mean Sora has to explain Christmas and Halloween to the natives of the realm he is now trapped in? If not, does that mean they have their own Santa Claus or Pumpkin King?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think they would likely still celebrate some of the holidays featured in the series. Even if they didn't Sora might not have to explain if the KH universe is a video game series in Quadratum. The residents who played those games should be familiar with the holidays shown in Halloween Town.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If Quadratum is in a realm that is considered fiction in the kingdom hearts universe and vice versa, does that mean the holidays represented in worlds like Halloween town do not exist in Quadratum? If this is the case, does that mean Sora has to explain Christmas and Halloween to the natives of the realm he is now trapped in? If not, does that mean they have their own Santa Claus or Pumpkin King?
Maybe Santa Claus from "The Santa Clause" and Kalabar from "HalloweenTown" can make cameos in Quadratum? Since they need real life counterparts, then those should work. Also, maybe Cupid can be a real character (from the "Cupid" TV series).

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
TNBC was always sort of weird with the way the characters are performing in Halloween Town and how their performance translates to the real world offscreen somehow. It would be interesting if those characters have some special power to crossover to the "real" world (which is Quadratum) from their own world.

vaderskywalker

Awards
TNBC was always sort of weird with the way the characters are performing in Halloween Town and how their performance translates to the real world offscreen somehow. It would be interesting if those characters have some special power to crossover to the "real" world (which is Quadratum) from their own world.
Ok, can someone please tell me why I got two hahas as a response to my post please?, Cuz I don't see what's funny about it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, but it's all of the other holidays not in NBC like Hanukkah, White Day, and National Scissoring Day.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I was thinking more along the lines of having holidays with the same traditions as the ones from Nightmare but under different names with different holiday leaders.

In fact, I’m going to officially name the holidays of Quadratum.

Christmas is now Friskmas

Halloween is now Myotisween

Easter is now Seusster

Independence Day is now Laughter Day

Valentine’s Day is now Athena’s Day

St Patrick’s Day is now Princess Alice’s Day

And finally Thanksgiving is now Leif Erickson Day

Last edited:

Chie

Awards
What? It would have the same holidays we have in real life because Quadratum is supposed to be like our reality.

It definitely wouldn't have any supernatural beings orchestrating the holiday's symbolic existence from another dimension!!!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was thinking more along the lines of having holidays with the same traditions as the ones from Nightmare but under different names with different holiday leaders.

In fact, I’m going to officially name the holidays of Quadratum.

Christmas is now Friskmas

Halloween is now Myotisween

Easter is now Seusster

Independence Day is now Laughter Day

Valentine’s Day is now Athena’s Day

St Patrick’s Day is now Princess Alice’s Day

And finally Thanksgiving is now Leif Erickson Day
You can't just declare what holidays Quadratum has.

Quadratum probably only celebrates bank holidays like Labor Day.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
You can't just declare what holidays Quadratum has.

Quadratum probably only celebrates bank holidays like Labor Day.
Sora's like "Of COURSE I'd get my check a day late and it just HAS to be a bank holiday. I'm screwed if I can't get that deposit done. My landlord's gonna kick me out and Strelitzia will think I'm a total loser! Ugh....Why can't I get a day where I just don't have to work!"

Back