• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does no one find this odd...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Does no one find it odd that for the official square enix press release of the na release of kh bbs it mentions and I quote
New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options.

Yet Nomura only mentions critical mode, new events, and well you know...

So is this just some odd coincidence, and Nomura just does't feel like telling us these things
or is something else going on....

I think its the former, but what do you think?

P.S. Its good to be back after like 6 months....

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
For some reason you didn't get the right quote. Nomura himself has already stated the known extra's are:
-extra scenes
-critical mode
-more keyblades
-and some other stuff

It's in the new Nomura Ultimania interview

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
lolololololol the quote is from the square enix press release.....

not nomura

Which was before Nomura made his own announcements in Ultimania about the bonuses, so I'd take that more likely than the press release.

Plus, the press release also included something about a extra boss, so it's not the right quote.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
but lonbilly the quote from the square enix press release does mention an extra boss in my previous post

lonbilly, I think I am confusing you the quote I put in my first post was from the square enix official press release and when I said what
Nomura said well, thats what he said

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
"other stuff" that can be a number of thing you know

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does no one find it odd that in the official square enix press release of the na release of kh bbs it mentions and I quote

New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options.

Yet in the Ultimania, Nomura only mentions critical mode, new events, and well you know...

That easier to understand, Lonbilly?

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I think what he's trying to say is that Nomura didn't say anything about crown stickers or multiplayer options in the Ultimania interview.

State

Awards
Kinda makes you happy that BbS is taking a long time to get released. :)

Pestilence

Awards
Kinda makes you happy that BbS is taking a long time to get released. :)
s1angrypple

Hard to say anything on the subject. I dont think Nomura is very involved in the overseas version thou he might have suggested adding some scenes.

I wonder what the ''new enemy types'' mean. New boss + some new enemys on the multiplayer mode? New enemys in the main game?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I bet if there's a final mix to BBS then it won't come to NA for the same reasons as KH2: The NA version has some extra stuff.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well the Ultima was probably made and completed before the Press release talked about the NA version of BbS.

State

Awards
I bet if there's a final mix to BBS then it won't come to NA for the same reasons as KH2: The NA version has some extra stuff.

KH2 has zilch extras. None at all. In fact, we got censored on part of the game, so we technically had less than the japanese version.

There's also how the Japanese got an FM because Nomura didn't get to put all of he wanted into KH2, meaning that he was possibly rushed with BbS' production, seeing as how it will receive a lot of extras.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
KH2 has zilch extras. None at all. In fact, we got censored on part of the game, so we technically had less than the japanese version.

Basically we got half assed. Yep, should have demanded the whole KH2FM+ kaboodle but RE:COM is fine

Pestilence

Awards
Fortunately when KH3 gets released we westerners have bigger chance to get the extras via DLC if they decide to make FM.

PAL zone never got RE:COM :/. Doesent matter too much to me thou because its basicly the same game as original.

State

Awards
Warning: Please do not feed the troll!!!!!
What are you talking about? He isn't a troll. :/
In fact, he partook in the conversation more than you did. :|
Fortunately when KH3 gets released we westerners have bigger chance to get the extras via DLC if they decide to make FM.

PAL zone never got RE:COM :/. Doesent matter too much to me thou because its basicly the same game as original.

I've always wondered about some KH DLCs.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Most likey for BBS too if that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back