• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Mickey have a big role in bbs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMikelaw19

I was wondering does mickey have a bigger impact on bbs than he did in days? From what i remember there was only 1 or 2 scenes with mickey in days.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Mickey didn't do anything in days besides stand around looking suprised at Riku like once so he is more important in BBS because they actually show some training with yen sid and he was a party member.

R

Rooster Cogburn

Yeah Mickey's role in BBS is more important than in Days.

xMikelaw19

Yes i believe it was the scene where he runs into Riku in the Twilight Town forest. He was playable in mission mode but that doesnt matter.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Would it be safe to say Mickey had a bigger role in BBS than he did in KH 2? I've seen a few scenes from BBS and it seems that Mickey is really important

State

Awards
yes, but if i can say something; he'd deserve a scenario, for you to see how big he was involved in the plot.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A Mickey scenario would be awesome. I hope they add one into a later game

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Who knows maybe the game after 3D will finally feature Mickey as a playable main character.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
yes, but if i can say something; he'd deserve a scenario, for you to see how big he was involved in the plot.

He'll probably have one in a later game. That later game being the inevitable Birth By Sleep Final Mix.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, i won't say Mickey doesn't have chances being a playable character but they are slim...

He was playable in KH2 and 358/2 Days.
And I remember Nomura mentioned 4 untold stories and Mickey's "absence" from KH1 was one of them. Maybe a Mickey side game or something? I don't know, I'm just really looking forward to Epic Mickey.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
He was playable in KH2 and 358/2 Days.
And I remember Nomura mentioned 4 untold stories and Mickey's "absence" from KH1 was one of them. Maybe a Mickey side game or something? I don't know, I'm just really looking forward to Epic Mickey.

Well i didn't count these two situations cause they are kinda minor playable versions in front of a whole scenario it's a big deal or a full game with him.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well i didn't count these two situations cause they are kinda minor playable versions in front of a whole scenario it's a big deal or a full game with him.

True. I do think a Mickey KH game would be awesome... but then again, knowing this fanbase they'd probably hate it for being a "side game".

Recon

Art of War
Awards
True. I do think a Mickey KH game would be awesome... but then again, knowing this fanbase they'd probably hate it for being a "side game".

That's because a good story knows when to end ;)
I hate when everything is milked and no new ideas/innovation is created.

@topic
Since i've only played the japanese version its really hard to say. All you learn really is that he is an apprentice at the time and you discover why he writes that letter at the end of KH2. To be honest, nothing really special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back