• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Lea have winged eyeliner in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I am still interested in this question, because it gave Axel's eyes a great expressiveness.

Nukara

Awards
Winged liner? You mean the marks near his eyes? Well, no. They went away when he reverted back to Lea
No, I'm talking about the makeup around Axel's eyes, not about the “tears” under the eyes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Winged liner? You mean the marks near his eyes? Well, no. They went away when he reverted back to Lea

No, his makeup. Winged eyeliner.

petite_fudge_1024x1024.jpg

BirinBoom

Awards
There's a closeup of his eyes in the first cutscene with Kairi where he tears up. It makes it quite clear that, no, he doesn't. Mascara on the other hand...

Nukara

Awards
There's a closeup of his eyes in the first cutscene with Kairi where he tears up. It makes it quite clear that, no, he doesn't. Mascara on the other hand...
So still missing?
I just reviewed the moment where Roxas returns and there she seems to be present or I have poor eyesight.

BirinBoom

Awards
I see what you mean. I can't tell whether his eyelashes makes it look like eyeliner, or if they decided to not give him eyeliner in the pre-rendered cutscenes.

Nukara

Awards
I tried to increase as much as I could but still it is not clear whether this is eyelashes or makeup.Screenshot_20190808-003743.pngScreenshot_20190808-003701.pngScreenshot_20190808-003519.png

BirinBoom

Awards
I'm still gonna say he's not wearing eyeliner because of the pre-render, but I'm not sure anymore

Lea eye close-up.png

And now that I compare, his eyes seem lighter, too, in the pre-render. I don't know at all, anymore

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I always assumed he did.

He always looked like he wore eyeliner in his old model.
maxresdefault.jpg

hlDU0DG.png

Nukara's KH3 screenshots also give the impression of eyeliner.

In the pre-renders Lea seems to go from eyeliner to just having very fabulous lashes. Given that the pre-renders also make the choice of giving some characters pouty baby lips, I can't always trust them. lol

My stance is he wears eyeliner.

BirinBoom

Awards
I'm having some severe issues with the pre-rendered models, their skin looks way too perfect, they look like porcelain dolls.

Okay, I give, he wears eyeliner.

Back