• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Kingdom Hearts run on a PSX/1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapyrna

My PS2 is dead, but "I still have my PSX in my garage. Will KH and KH2 work on it? I don't want to spend all the time unburying if it won't work...

Thanks,
Kapyrna

Khaston

No, it's only a PS2 game. It will work on a PS3 though.

Strange, seems like alot of peoples' PS2's have broken recently.

Bryantjj

Well, i once used a PS2 game on a PSX and it worked...barely. The graphics are really crappy and you won't be able to save your game on a PSX Memory Card. Sorry.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
My PS2 is dead, but "I still have my PSX in my garage. Will KH and KH2 work on it? I don't want to spend all the time unburying if it won't work...

Thanks,
Kapyrna

Yes, an earlier console has forward compatible graphics...[/sarcasm]

Kapyrna

Okay...I guess it's worth a shot...since I can't save, I'll just have to keep playing and playing...shucks!

Sora18

Yea, well I still have mine, and I got it when it first came out, the only thing that's broken is the stupid cords for the TV, but otherwise it's still in perfect condition, and my friends PS2, when you put in the game, it sometimes makes a strange noise, but all you have to do is hit, and it's work again :)

No, you can't if you did, then hell, I don't know :)

r0x45

wow can dvds work on a cd rom drive....i think we know the answer to that one you fail as epic as kingdom hearts itself

Topaz-Jo

Hey my PS2 was dead until i got... I Got the pink one! Its in my room now and i play on the PS3 now anyway... I think it was abit of the waste but i got singstar on there so :):). I dont think KH will stand a chance of PS1, i think the PS would destroy the game as it wont be able to read it, let alone KH2 with more intense graphics. Plus what is this PSx?

Kapyrna

Still trying to find the PSone...and @Topaz, PSone = PSX

I'll let you all know when I try it

S

Shadow Soldier

Well, i once used a PS2 game on a PSX and it worked...barely. The graphics are really crappy and you won't be able to save your game on a PSX Memory Card. Sorry.

You're a friggin dirty liar you know that? I'd hang my head in shame if I were you. The only way a PS2 game can work in the PSX is if...oh wait, it can't be done.

Mmm, I'm in a bit of a dilemma, I have to purchase a new PS2, KH:I and KH:II, my PS2 has packed up, my KH:I game has been scratched by my little brother, and my new KH:II is still on lay-by. I'm not having much luck lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back