• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does KH2 look fun after you spoiled yourself? (NO SPOILERS PLZ)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look as much fun when you 'accidently' spoil yourself. I mean, look at ourselves at 2004. We were like, "I WANT KH2 NOW!!" And by the time KH2 in japan came out we were like, "KH2 doesn't look that good" well this is my pov. I'm not talking about the other people that spoiled themselves, but... Just tell me. Does KH2 look fun now RIGHT NOW?

It looks a bit fun, I mean it feels less important each day I see a spoiler.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
To me, YES

Even though I played Kingdom Hearts II JP I wanted just to Play Kingdom Hearts NA. Just wait, until you get the game, your going to love it. I know I did.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I regreted lookin at spoilers but I was just too damned eager 2 figure out what the game was about & all the drive forms & new characters & stuff....basically,I know everything now & I haven't even played the game yet!!!!....it's sad ;_;

KH2 seems alittle dull 2 me now & I'm not that interested anymore...but I'm still buyin the game anywayz n_n

For all u ppl wonderin about KH2...DON'T LOOK AT SPOILERS!!!!!!XS
They scar your mind...*coff*..I mean heart

Mint_flavour1012

I spoiled myself too, just a tiny bit. So it's like pieces of puzzle to me. And it make me really wanna play the game to find out the whole thing! So yes, KH2 is still FUN for me!

Love_Is_A_Paine

...........................i hae myself...... i saw the ending WAGHHH!!!!!!!!!

so i decided to stay away from this site it worked untill i got an email saying the release date....

><!

lolz well its still fun i also have no clue about some other things...
im pretty sure we are all gonna go wtf?????? i never knew that...
when the game comes ^^

Love_Is_A_Paine

KingBlade said:
To me, YES

Even though I played Kingdom Hearts II JP I wanted just to Play Kingdom Hearts NA. Just wait, until you get the game, your going to love it. I know I did.

JP??????????????????????????????????????????NA????????????????????

dude wtf is that?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know This is the type of thread I wanted to make but you beat me to it
But yes I spoiled myself like I know who all the Black hooded members are I know who Diz is and I also seen basically all the Drive Forms after that it seems a bit dull and you really don't feel like getting I mean now I know what happens during the first part of the game also and I've never touched it yeah it is dull now this actually makes not want it even more but its my own fault and other peoples fault as well for posting the spoilers but I talked about this a long time ago on another thread and people got pissed at me for saying that KH2 really isn't that great now

Rioraku

*sniff* My story is no different from anyone else's pots above me....BUT...since I can't understand it COMPLETLEY...(Ivknow a tiny bit of Japanese) I'll still but surprised and stuff. (Thank you short attention span ^_^)

DualWeilder.

ya ive found out so much that i didnt want to know....who DiZ is, the 1st and last members of the order, what happens to some of them, the connection between sora and Roxas.....i could go on forever. and everytime i see somthing new i think that theres nothing else that i havent found out, so im careless. Then i read something else i didnt want to know...it sucks. but ya it still looks really fun.

C

cam ron 77

Oh man, I too know everything that everyone mentioned already. the org members, the connections, the names, the forms, the outfits, and i've even seen some of the ending....crap, i'm just hoping there'll be something left.

If theres a kh3, I will not spoil that for me too! >.< I wish I had one of those memory eraser things from men in black.

Shinigami_1991

Before I bought KHII JAP version a few months ago I spoiled it SOOOOOOOO much for myself. Realy. I knew so much about it ,who Diz was and about the Organisation members and other things... First I taught: shit..why did i do that. What if I don't like it that much anymore because I spoiled a lot of things. Well I.WAS.WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALY O_O It was GREAT! I finished the game a few weeks ago and I still LOVE it .So even though you spoiled a lot of things it doesn't change the fact that its still GREAT and REALY fun!! And after you have beaten the game (or maybe before) you still have some things to unlock and stuff (that's what im busy with right now :D) so my conclusion is that even tough you have been spoiled it is'nt that bad because you can still enjoy the game! ^^ and now... XD WAITING FOR EU VERSION >_< so i can understand it a little better!

KeybladeStriker

Awards
i have spoiled myself only a little and when i did i felt like i knew everything and i didn't want KH2 anymore. But lucky (somehow) i stayed away from the important ones like not watching the ending. But i don't think spoiled myself to bad. Also if i spoiled myself to bad i would feel like not playing the game. But i didn't!!!!!!! yeah me!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's retarded. After seeing a few spoilers it's like...

ZOMGGGG!!!! KHII IZ COMINK OUYT SOOON!!!!!111YAY!zers

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I haven't spoiled myself yet. I looked at one spoiler and I found out something that would have probably ruined the game for me. I can't ruin the game for myself before I even play it. I know it'll be fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back