• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does having a connection with someone affect you later on in your life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12kez90

What I mean is a heart to heart like Ven/Sora, Terra/Riku, Aqua/Kairi. 'Cause Sora has shown to have a similar personality to Ven when he got older. Same goes Riku and Kairi. Also what happens or at least what did happen to them is similar. Both Ven and Sora lost their hearts, both Terra and Riku lost themselves to darkness, in turn losing their body to Xehanort, and both Aqua and Kairi got lost in darkness (Aqua more trapped in the Realm of Darkness but pretty close).

Anagram

Banned
I think it would be impossible if it didn't affect anyone. It just depends on the level of connection. For Sora-Ven the connection is profound and deep and it even causes their other selves to adopt their looks. (Roxas=Ven face, Vanitas=Sora face)

For people like Terra-Riku or Kairi-Aqua I doubt it's as affecting since they was just brief chance meetings. But meetings that made them wielders.

12kez90

For people like Terra-Riku or Kairi-Aqua I doubt it's as affecting since they was just brief chance meetings. But meetings that made them wielders.
I feel like the ceremony also passed on a little piece of them in them. That or I'm just thinking too deep into it.

Anagram

Banned
I feel like the ceremony also passed on a little piece of them in them. That or I'm just thinking too deep into it.

Thinking to deep. Until said otherwise the ceremony just puts you on the keyblades radar. It's possible some of Terra is in Riku though since Riku was once a host to Ansem.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I think it's a necessity of the story that their personalities are similar, behind the connected hearts thing. It's nice to observe that history more or less repeats itself, in the past there was the Wayfinder trio, and now it's the Destiny Islands trio, very similar to it, that will fix everything the previous couldn't. It gives the feeling everything was destined to happen like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back