• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does FM+ work in Playstation 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

I heard this from my friend, and I want to know if its only a rumor.
so, does the FM/FM+ work on PS3 without moding PS?

SquallLeonheartS

No, FM+ cannot be played on PS3. The PS3 can play international PS3 games, but not international PS2 games.

Arcon-Death

Perhaps, but only after modded... I think a mod chip will have to be placed for this trick

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I thought that the PS3 did not have a region preference? I heard it was region free. I could be wrong but thats what I heard.

A

Altair

The PS3 has region locking. The PS3 games don't. There is no way possible to play FM+ or any imports on an American PS3.
Magic Key and Swap Magic will not work.

SoraxKairi09

As i hav used made ths thread b4 and asked ths b4 the PS3 is indeed region free bt canno play PS2 region locked games:cursing:
kh2fmjaquette.jpg

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have a PS3.MYfriends have PS3s. It. Works.

Seriously doubt that. To clarify the issue once and for all:

No, it is not possible to play KH2FM on a PS3 in any way (well, there is this AR DVD thing I've been hearing about, but I dunno about that), unless it's a japanese PS3. PS3's are only region free with PS3 games. PS2 games still have region lock.

The other ways are buying a japanese PS2, or using Swap Magic and some other tool. The Import Help thread should answer any other questions you may have.

Hikari_dragon

No it does not unless you copy the game to a seprate disk and take off some kind of program that keeps ith from playing. Sort of like the japanese games not playing on the american PS2 because ogf region protection.

Seftrex

As of this time there is not a Swap Magic CD for the PS3, so I seriously doubt it is possible to play FM+. Unless ofcourse you crack it open and completely ruin it by TRYING to put a mod chip in...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ will not play on the PS3 at all. Even if you have Swap magic, Magic Keys, modchips, none of that will enable your PS3 to play KH2 Final Mix. The PS3 is 100% incapable of playing imported PS2 games, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back