• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does BHK have a crush/girlfriend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Legalos said:
Heehhe, There right but, Namine or Kiari lol.

*backhands you across the face*

I slapeth you for even mentioning Kairi and BHK! That's just, blegh, adn death, a tear in the space-time contin uem, and slep worthy!

*slaps you again*

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Easy .......... sora had one on kairi?

Last edited:

Cloudisawesum1

yeah,u can so tell Sora and Kairi hav a crush on each other.

anyway i dont think BHK has a crush on any 1 and i dont think any1 has a crush on BHK.but if he does hav a crush/girlfriend it's most likely Namine,but still i highly doubt BHK has a crush/girlfriend

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
This is a weird thread why would BHK(???) have a grl friend. I mean It would'nt have anything to do w/ teh story line and wat would happen if Sora or Riku had a girl friend the story line would be all muddled up and evry one would be fighting all the time(not that they already are) and they'd be all like "I have to save ???...I luve her/him" and it's not exactly a musshy game.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
there is no sora x kairi. No one has a crush. And it would suck balls if they did.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gosh don't you know that already? Namine! NAMINE! She liked Sora in KH: CoM but then there was Kairi. And since BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, then she might like BHK. What if Namine is the other side of Kairi's heart?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I do not know. I`m thinkin we will just see in KH2

helios

Bronze Member
well maybe its namine or it could be selphie or that girl in his crew with the brown hair.

iholdthekeys

well letz look at it...
mickey and minnie
donald and daisy
goofy and ???
sora and kairi
riku and ???
BHK and ???

i say goofy stays single cuz that would destroy the character of goofy being goofy
riku, hmmmmmmmm..... thatz a tough one...... him and BHK can both probably go with namine...... cuz when riku met up with namine on the 13th castle floor he flirted bigtime....... she was all laughing and stuff...... she probably wants him..:D
as for BHK, maybe namine but it could be that other girl we see in his crew of friends

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
This is so lame! Not everybody has to have a freakin' girlfriend/crush. What? Guys and girls can't be friends anymore, or single?

Seriously, go kill yourselves.

Yamijim1

helios said:
that girl in his crew with the brown hair.
Thast's what i was thinking, i mean look at the way she looked at him in the trailer, She looked worried. I should know I have had that lok on my crush everytime she looks like she is having a rough day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back