• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone wish kh 358/2 would be on the ps2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
does anyone wish kh 358/2 would be on the ps2. i had to buy a ds lite just for the game. spent $160. i also bought a psp for bbs. but then they backed up the release date. it would be easyier if they put all the games on the ps2. possible better graphics too. if you prefer ds please give reasons.

Last edited:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
In a way yes, I would have like Days to be on a non portable device, but in another way I like the idea of it being on the DS. It is true that the PS2 could've increased the graphics for Days but the PS2 is very outdated and today's technologies have already surpassed the PS2's capabilities. Sure, the graphics may have been a bit better but it would've also lost the ability to be play Days whenever, wherever. Over the years, the PS2 has hosted many of Square-Enix's games, so now that the PS2 is outdated, they decided to put Days on the DS.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
I haven't played 358/2 days because I'm waiting for it to be released in English, but instincts tell me that any game would be better in PS2 as you have a bigger screen, more buttons etc.

But maybe all this simplicity and the fact of Wireless Multiplayer might make it better for DS than PS2.

So... I'm gonna stay in the middle for now.

There is only one way to find out, you've got to see to believe!

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
yeah all good points.if not ps2 any other system?

keep them coming

OMG... imagine KH on Wii!

Using your Wii remote as a keyblade!

That method would truly lose you some weight!

I would die a happy man/boy if I could try that out (drools...)

You could also connect the Wii Remote (Wiimote) to the Nunchuk for Two Keyblades.

Oathkeeper in one, Oblivion in the other... wow that would be KH at it's best!

(Lol Imagine the Joke weapons in your hand also.... toilet brush?)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They only save the big titles for big systems. Besides, Nomura said Re:CoM was the last new KH game for the PS2.
Days would become the new KHIII, and it would take years for us to get it. With the sidegames, at least we have something to do until KHIII.

Jfighter

IT STINKS!!!!! Nomura should say ahead of time what station he intends to replace the PS2 with, if he is planning on the major sequel to be for PSP (therefore it is BBS) or PS3 (who knows what), that way I would know what to buy! LOL! And I agree, Forbidden, Wii would be SWEET!!!!!!!!!! GO FOR WII, NOMURA!!!!!!!!!

Piethepuppy

No. 358/2 is fine on the Ds. The playstation 2 is so old now anyway. Besides, 368/2 days is a side-story game, so I don't think it would ever get a remake. Re:CoM was a major part of the main KH story line, so it made more sense to remake that game for the Ps2 for those people who already played KHI and II on that same game system.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
The PS2 isnt really that outdated, PS2 games are still selling. But i really need a good ds game, so i prefer days on the DS.

A

Azrael

Deal with it.

Days is not going to be on PS2 since Nomura stated that Re:CoM was the last KH PS2 game.

Hope for a remake in four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back