• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone wish kh 358/2 would be on the ps2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the multiplayer wouldn't work as well if it was on the ps2.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
but for kh3 youd have to buy a ps3 just too play it
(that shits over 400$) plus i bet you the gamell be like 60$ and up

Sleeping Rebirth

nope i don't i think it should be but on any other console it was designed for the DS and you can only play as Roxas in the story mode so it would be hard to to change the story mode so it would fit on another console so i think its fine only being on the DS.

Aria

braver by the minute
I would love days on the wii, or any KH game. I do wish days was coming out for ps2 b/c i dont have a DS or ps3 but I might just buy a DS on ebay.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nomura said there wouldn't be any more KH games on the PlayStation 2 anyway, so it doesn't matter how hard I wish, it's not going to happen.

Apollo

Silver Member
I would hate it so much, because the transition from the DS to the PS2 would be shitty.

Paupu911

ya I want it on the PS2 or the PSP at least. I don't want to buy a DS anymore, 'cuz I already have a gameboy, a PS2 and a PSP. sure having it on the PS3 would be cool but I'm not in the mood for another game console right now.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Nothing wrong with it going to the DS or BBS going to the PSP. Sort of gives a new look to KH. It's not all PS2 (though the original CoM first branched out to handheld), it's a different way to play. Just gonna have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back