• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone understand Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsumi_Nakamura

Is it just me or does anyone else not understand Namine? She's so quiet and shy. It kinda makes you wonder more about her. I know a few thing about her like whatever she draws, happens (I think). I know she lived in darkness for so long and is surrounded by nobodies who goes killing rampages......Maybe that's why she so shy, she's scared probably. What do you guys think?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nobodies dont have feelings.

Her mannerisms are similar to Kairi & Sora's.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Is it just me or does anyone else not understand Namine? She's so quiet and shy. It kinda makes you wonder more about her. I know a few thing about her like whatever she draws, happens (I think). I know she lived in darkness for so long and is surrounded by nobodies who goes killing rampages......Maybe that's why she so shy, she's scared probably. What do you guys think?

She draws Sora's memories, if you look at the pictures in the white room. I know Nobodies don't have feelings, but Namine is irregular, so who knows.

Elyk Sivad

Website
www.facebook.com
Namine is Kairi's nobody. Roxas is Sora's nobody. Xion is not Kairi's d 2nd nobody. Xion is made of memories from sora when he's asleep in the pod. Namine was working for the organization and Diz. But she was more torwards Diz and Riku's nobody's side. So she was really being used by everyone. That is why she is so quiet.

L

Lady Yuki

All she wanted was to see sora.But I dont know why she is shy maybe she is just like that for no reson?

Shadowlight

She's been troden down, used as a tool and stepped on by the Organization to be used in a plan against the one she wants to see most, Sora.
No doubt, she is scared/shy as you put it.
She's been made to feel like she's worthless, which works well for Marluxia and the gang.
Poor Namine... :(

Muse

you look atrocious

Well, and here's where talking to SA will get you, Sora has mentioned twice in the series to Kairi that she's changed. Once in KH1, once in KH2. So, since the time that Kairi has arrived on Destiny Islands to KH1, she has changed. Then after KH1 and later in KH2, she's changed again. What SA said once in a thread was that Namine's personality would be similar to that of Kairi's before she changed the first time. Which kinda makes sense if you think about it, considering she was a little girl waking up on an island she's never seen before with no one that she knows around, so she's bound to be shy and perhaps even scared. And then this earlier personality of Kairi's was later inherited by Namine. SA can explain this better, considering she's the one who originally said it.

KHNigratoe

She is awsome and dont forget it!!!!! dont question the one who draws just move on.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think Namine has feelings, it seems like it to me. Even if she is a nobody. Being quiet and mysterious makes her seem like a better character, at least that`s what I think. It`s just how she is.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Believe it or not but I was going to say even more than that, but I didn`t want type anymore.:)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aaaand I think I quoted and replied to just about every reply in this thread. Fuck.

She likes Sora..

This.

Her mannerisms are similar to Kairi & Sora's.

Uh, she's unlike both Sora and Kairi as we've seen them. She has all but nothing like Sora, unless you count her self inflicting nature and self sacrificing tendencies, and maybe selfishness as far as the people near are concerned.
That would be something far too basic to go as far as talking about mannerisms though, and is basic human nature.
As for Kairi, she eventually gave Sora up which Kairi'd never do, har, she's her exact opposite as we've seen it, so no :\

She draws Sora's memories, if you look at the pictures in the white room.

In Com/Re:CoM, she was actually drawing the Memories she was putting in Sora's Heart. So of course they'd "happen".
Anything else though was "retrospective", yes.

Xion is not Kairi's d 2nd nobody.

Unconfirmed. While I doubt it, she just might end up as such.

Xion is made of memories from sora when he's asleep in the pod.

Xion was created before CoM. Thus she couldn't have been made when Sora was in the pod - she was already around.

Namine was working for the organization and Diz. But she was more torwards Diz and Riku's nobody's side.

She was working for the Org, and then for DiZ. She was never a double agent.
And now, let me do this -

Riku's nobody

*sputters*
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

OH SHI-

I believe in RECOM she actually cried...Odd...

She cried in the regular CoM, too. Thus Sora asked her not to, and that she'd smile - at least until he got his real Memories back.
Seeing however how he made her Promise to be there when he woke up, that request was meant to last longer.

Well, and here's where talking to SA will get you, Sora has mentioned twice in the series to Kairi that she's changed. Once in KH1, once in KH2. So, since the time that Kairi has arrived on Destiny Islands to KH1, she has changed. Then after KH1 and later in KH2, she's changed again. What SA said once in a thread was that Namine's personality would be similar to that of Kairi's before she changed the first time. Which kinda makes sense if you think about it, considering she was a little girl waking up on an island she's never seen before with no one that she knows around, so she's bound to be shy and perhaps even scared. And then this earlier personality of Kairi's was later inherited by Namine. SA can explain this better, considering she's the one who originally said it.

No, you put it down pretty much right.
Though I still don't stand completely behind that theory until bluntly implied.
There's nothing I'd like better than for Kairi to end up as Namine, but I dislike Kairi as Kairi and like Namine as Namine too much to want that to happen.
Leave Namine as Namine in Kairi's place, not Kairi as Namine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back