• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone still...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
...cry at the end of the game?

I just beat KH for the hell of it today. And watching the ending made me get teary-eyed. (I AM 15)

Please tell me I'm not the only one.
No you're not the only one.I cry everytime at the end of Days-----Even though I've played at least 7 times.
I cry a lot whenever I play KH games.

Finrear

I never cried at the end of KH but I do cry when Donald and Goofy leave Sora, and at the end of days. And I almost cried when I thought goofy died in KH2.

ReflectoMan

Awards
^^When you play BBS you will cry.

I've watched all the sad parts and while it is extremely sad I'm simply not moved by video game's or movie's for that matter I think the only movie I have ever cried over was the horse movie SPIRIT and The lion King but I was like 5 so I don't know (that movie is still pretty sad) but I'm just not that kind of person =/

And I always thought that Re:com was the most saddening out of them all especially after getting to know the organization better after Days

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I cried the first time. *single tear*

All the times after that, I just got teary-eyed. <3

That game really forms a connection to your heart (excuse the cliché) and then pulls on its strings. Hard. :'{

αsiя

space coke
I never cried (my 7 year old mind didn't even know what was going on) but I can see why people will. The scene was sad and with the addition of Hikari, that scene was a very powerful scene.

Ventus-Chan

I cried the first time. *single tear*

All the times after that, I just got teary-eyed. <3

That game really forms a connection to your heart (excuse the cliché) and then pulls on its strings. Hard. :'{

Kinda agree with what Raiinu said, but I didn't cry. The gfame does form a connection to your heart and seeing the ending was really sad. Tears came out buuut...

MEN DON'T CRY! WE WEEP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back