• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone still...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I don't usually cry at the end of a KH game. Sure, I get a little depressed, but I never really start bawling.

Aria

braver by the minute
I've got teary eyed at the end of KHI and Days, but I haven't actually cried... yet.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I cried the first time I played the KH games, and I sometimes still do. It`s just because I`m a sensitive person and I love KH a lot.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I never really cry for anything, I just get teary eyed. XD But yes, the ending sometimes does still get to me.
And I still fangirl squeal over Sora smiling at the drawing of him and Kairi at the end of KH2. *loser*

FantasyKing

I'm 23 and the first time I beated KH2 I got a lil bit emotional cause I was not expecting such a tender reunion (the way Donald and Goofy hugs Sora and the way Riku grabs and hugs Mickey with Kairi watching while smiling and then a brief image of Roxas and Namine within Sora and Kairi). Of course back then I was not 23 but 18 I think...

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
It was pretty saddening but it didn't make me emotional enough to cry though. =/

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Got teary eyed at the end the first time I played it, mainly due to the fact that I'd FINALLY beaten it. Now? Nah.

Fortissimo

The first time, yeah I got choked up, and I may have cried, but I can't remember. That was quite some time ago. I actually beat it a few weeks ago and when the ending came, I was all "Aww, that's sad/cute." But knowing that everything is going to be hunky-dory later on gave me comfort.

kwkatz09

I don't get teary eyed at the end of KH1 or KH2 anymore because I have played them so many times the emotion has warn away. But I do still get teary eyed at the end of KH: Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back