• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone remember this artist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreezePrideIV

Greetings all. Does anyone remember the artist who drew this picture of Lea and Isa:

leasaix.jpg

Way back when the first trailer of them was first released? I seem to recall them posting it on their journal somewhere (livejournal perhaps?), but I cannot remember the artist's name, and after my computer asploded there's no way I can figure out how to get back to that journal.

Reason I'm asking is because of this right here. That image has been around for months now, and I can't bring myself to believe that the real artist suddenly joined deviantart to post that image and sell prints of it. I smell an art thief, and I'd really like to get that crap reported before they make a dime off of it, but I'm gonna need a little evidence to back it up if I do that. :/

Help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: Found the original topic and the link to the artist's livejournal. Thanks for the help. This topic totally isn't necessary anymore.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if you can go back to december and find the thread youll find em
itll be hard though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back