• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone remember the pre kh2 days ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Originally Posted By The Conquerer

Yep... I remember my account always being corrupted or some shit like that; had to re-register too many times... TEM (The Enigmatic Man).lol I miss those days. When Axel actually looked like a badass. Also, the first KH2 trailer went hard, Sora, Donald, and Goofy in Hollow Bastion laying waste to Neo Heartless. Then I was like, holy sh!t, where is Riku? Is Diz Ansem from being burned by the Light of KH? Anticipations ran high.

Wait that was you lol I think I remember cause back then I actually came on the site a lot lol.
Just like you though I had many usernames Jinx was my last one, and before that it was Crisymax or something that one got banned cause I was quite foolish when I first popped onto the scene which was really 2004 and not 2005.

Also like you said I remember all those theories and how believable at the time they were man I miss those days(not KH Days). Also does anyone remember the RPG the forum had at that time that game was awesome I forgot what it was called though.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I remembered BHK. I also remembered how those people making those theories thought they were always right and everyone else was wrong. I also remember how awesome the Beta KH2 looked compared to the final product

Love Machine

strut strut strut
He went to get the Martians to praise KH as well.

I remember being in the car with my GBAlite playing Chain, then getting irritated with Atlantica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back