• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone plays BBS using ppsspp emulator or other?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stregoica

I'm playing BBS using ppsspp emulator and I didn't have a problem until the big boss. Because it requires me to drift the left analog stick in a circle and I can't manage to do that using a keyboard. I was wondering if any of you playing the game with the emulator and if you do how do you deal with this obstacle?

Xera Highwind

You could always use a controller. If you have an Xbox you can just plug it in. If you have a ps3 you'll need to download scpserver.

Stregoica

You could always use a controller. If you have an Xbox you can just plug it in. If you have a ps3 you'll need to download scpserver.

Thanks for the answer. I have a ps2 console but can I connect them to the pc? Or a could simple joystick do the job?

Xera Highwind

Eh, for a ps2 controller you would need to buy an adaptor and I've never tried to use a joystick, try it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back