• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone NOT hate the NA version?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You've never played V-Cast??? That's like s Christian who wasn't baptised!"

Lol cute.

Very few people were going to buy into Verizon's shitty V-Cast system to play a non-canon KH game. It was expensive for the average consumer who wasn't buying into things just to stay on top of trends before the advent of smartphones.

There is a reason it died long before smartphones were a thing.

Kingdom King 13

Lol no problem. Despite it being a pretty terrible game thanks to tank controls, I'm still glad I got to play it and beat it.
And whomever asked if this was on a flip phone, I'm pretty dang sure it was. I played this game roughly ten years ago, give or take. Memory isn't perfect, heh.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Actually some interesting ideas there that I wouldn't have minded in one of the main games: Maleficent casting a sleeping curse on Sora to turn him into a Heartless; Cobra Jafar; the crocodile ghost--which kind of fits Wonderland to make a boss out of something random like the smoke the Caterpillar puffs out in the film. The part with Goofy sounds hilarious. Reminds me of the early trailer for KH2 with Donald accidentally turning himself to ice.

Kingdom King 13

Wow, I forgot about that trailer. That takes me back to the days, man. I loved the Thousand Heartless battle, but it would have been even more awesome if it had had the Wyverns and Behemoths in it from that trailer.

Anyway, you raise a good point about the Croc Head Ghost. I've spent ten years wondering where in the nine hells they pulled that idea out of, and while it's impossible to go back and play the game now, I can't help but wonder if that wasn't a ghost but actual smoke like you compared it to. Hmm... but all in all, the only thing I truly wish was incorporated into the main series was Cobra Jafar. God I wish that could have been a thing. I mean, it was the main climax of the first movie! The mere act of becoming a genie is what defeated him the first time! *sigh*

DoctahFaz

Awards
Hackers have taken over yet again. I'm in Unicornis, but I'm sure it's the case in the other groups too: the Top 7 parties are all hackers and at least the Top 20 solo are hackers. Looks like they found a way around the automatic hack detector.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yup. In Vulpes Party #4 or something has 2/3 Million Lux. Guess what. It's only one player.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
There are always those people who easily get around an automatic hack detector.

Iso

Hackers have taken over yet again. I'm in Unicornis, but I'm sure it's the case in the other groups too: the Top 7 parties are all hackers and at least the Top 20 solo are hackers. Looks like they found a way around the automatic hack detector.

Hackers everywhere in every union. Solo and Party rankings. Coliseum is untouched for now. If they can't fix it this week we might have another month of "suspended" rankings...

DoctahFaz

Awards
Hackers everywhere in every union. Solo and Party rankings. Coliseum is untouched for now. If they can't fix it this week we might have another month of "suspended" rankings...

I guess it takes a little longer to hack the coliseum rankings since that actually requires effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back