• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone NOT hate the NA version?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
stop it guys thay did the same thing for japan as well so stop complaing it only fair if they did the same thing for north america

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I like it a lot. Like I mentioned other times, I've played NA app games built on similar premises and when this game came out it became my favorite real fast. To me it seems fair. You get to do everything in the game without having to pay and the grinding is not too much or unjustified.

Some of these complaints or comparisons may be justified but they mostly appear to be people seeking entitlement. We get it. The JP version does a whole bunch of cooler stuff. Why don't we blame SE for not doing a single worldwide release with different language support like it should have been? However we got two different versions so of course things are going to vary. Bottom line is that even though the NA version isn't as generous as the JP version it's still one of the best NA app games there is.

Yeah, I agree with this. I don't relate to the complaints and I don't think they're justified beyond entitlement.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
stop it guys thay did the same thing for japan as well so stop complaing it only fair if they did the same thing for noral america

yeah noral america, be more appreciative.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
BTW, you guys need to quit hating. We just got a 300 jewel bonus for "Sorry about the maint!"

As for me, been enjoying the game. We'll see wht happens to the jewel quests, I hope they come back.
the jewl quet will come back the same the same thing happened for the japan version

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Guys guys GUYS.

It all makes sense now!

This is a conspiracy. By making players salty by creating weird inconsistencies and forcing players to consort with the darkness real-world money in order to get stronger, SE is sowing the seeds of conflict. It's already too late to stop it. The air is heavy with tension and anger, people are already beginning to gather together and take sides. And soon, fueled by hateful saltiness and irritated exasperation, the Fandom War will begin!

Basically SE's trying to do KHUX on a meta level. =w=

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'm happy for what it is because mobile/facebook games have been improving these past few years

AuroraX

Awards
For a mobile game, KHUx is really freaking awesome. I actually hate most mobile games and would spend hours trying to find one I'd actually stick to. Most of the time I got bored with them and would drop them. I really enjoyed Star Wars Galactic Heroes, but the price for shard packs was horrific and it does take awhile to build up. Which is why I ended up uninstalling it once I got into KHUx. The price for the gems aren't that bad compared to other games I've played, the graphics are beautiful, the story is cute and simple (yes KH tends to have more detailed stories, but for a mobile game it's good), and it's pretty easy to level up. I like the fact that you don't have to spend hours on it to get anywhere and am I the only who hasn't had to spend real money to buy gems? I've unlocked almost all the special avatar boards...Overall for a mobile game, it's a really fantastic and I love it (also for the first time in my life, I'm better and ahead at a game than my older brother XD XD XD).

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I hate mobile games. Never liked one before this, but I'm having tons of fun with UX. I haven't played the JP version so I have no reason to be upset for anything. I just hope I'll be able to keep clearing the story missions without having to put any money in. Because I won't. Well, I can't since I'm playing the NA version.

Actually that's one big complaint I still have. Start caring about the EU crowd please.

redcrown

Awards
tbh I'm close to uninstalling this game. I don't think it's really terrible in the least, I think I just had different expectations and ideas on what it would be like. That is in no way the game's fault.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think people aren't giving V-Cast enough credit. We have to appreciate the fact that it was literally the first KH mobile game in history!
Everyone's just being like "Oh, what's V-Cast KH?" Where I just wanna go:
"You've never played V-Cast??? That's like s Christian who wasn't baptised!"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think people aren't giving V-Cast enough credit. We have to appreciate the fact that it was literally the first KH mobile game in history!
"You've never played V-Cast??? That's like a Christian who wasn't baptised!"

V-Cast is honestly vastly underappreciated. its simply amazing for mobile games and console games alike.

Iso

"You've never played V-Cast??? That's like s Christian who wasn't baptised!"

I thought KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X (NA) was the first mobile app for the beloved Kingdom Hearts series. It says so right on the app description.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DefiantHeart

Awards
Meh, I'm kinda like bitter-sweet with the missions. XD Sweet; yay more content when they add 25-50ish more missions. Bitter; half of those missions was just getting back to the starting point fighting off heartless...yay? XD The huge discrepancy of levels needed to be reached just to unlock a new costume is rather annoying... costumes were literally my only purpose in playing the original KH Chi... they seriously should have kept it around the formula KH Chi had, I would've been flattered to spend my money on costumes rather then a bunch of jewels and just to keep unlocked special missions, geez... I personally feel like Unchained X is what happened after Square thought it was too generous on KH Chi, lol... everything is strongly restricted and costly.

Anyways if I don't take into consideration all the above, it's not that bad of a game. Just wished costumes were at least more abundant and followed an exact pattern so you had something to look forward to while grinding...

DoctahFaz

Awards
My only wish is that the costumes on the avatar boards were a bit more diverse. Everything is literally either a different color of a gummi ship suit, an afro, or something related to Christmas.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
What the hell is V-Cast?????
Some shoddy attempt at creating a KH game for a now-defunct phone system. SE had nothing to do with it, and we know next to nothing about it other than "it was not good."
It wasn't actually titled V-Cast, by the way. Everyone calls it that 'cause the people who made it just called it "Kingdom Hearts" and the phone service it was made for was called V-Cast.

This retrospective explains it nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back