• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5341

Simple and Clean hands down =]
It just gives you that true, deep emotional Kingdom Hearts spirit ^_^
Not that Sanctuary doesn't, but Simple and Clean got itself known as "the KH song"... kno wat i mean ? =)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
S&C got stuck in my head and moved me cause i was 7 or 8 when kh came out
so S&C

Shadow Ichigo

I perfer Simple and Clean. I can understand it and its really good. Santuary is really great but sometimes I don't get half of it.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I don't know lol!!! This is really hard for me... Like REALLY hard! The only reason why I sing Sanctuary more now is because of kh2, but when I played kh1, I always sang S&C so.... I vote for... Destiny Islands Music! Yeah there we go, at least now I don't have to vote between my two facorite songs ever :D

Haruko

Was there not a thread like this before? Oh, well anyway its really hard for me to pick one over the other. At first it was simple and clean because of the diffrerent versions of the song and stuff. Now I just can't pick one.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
monstermaniac said:
So this is What I'm getting out of this.

-Simple and Clean Eng/Jap (kicks ass)
-Passion Rocks Hard (jap)
-Sancutary Blows (English)
wrong. wrongwrongwrongwrong. Sanctuary is THE best song ever. Heard of the Simple and Clean sublimininal messages thread. To whoever said, "Sanctuary is one big subliminal message" go to that thread and see which song you like better. After seeing some of the comments, you'll lollollollollollollollollolollollollol till you wet your pants.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Alot of people say S&C, but actually sanctuary is stuck in my head. I like both. In my opinion, sanctuary has a far off feeling and the ending song is good. (I love my heart's a battleground) S&C was the first song, so i can't leave that song. Both were good pieces in there own way. The only thing is they played the KH1 commercial more. But after listening to Sanctuary, I keep singing it. And i enjoy listening to it more than S&C. But thats my opinion. People have to give Sanctuary a chance. People are either stuck in the past or don't like slow jams. Its cool. :)

lv_kh0720

Ah who cares I like both I like her songs, she said Sanctuary/Passion stands for the "Dusk and so on" and Simple and Clean/Hikari for the "Dawn", and when I knew it I just got (0.o) somehow I feel it's right, so I always hear S&C after Sanctuary :D

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I felt the same way! simple and Clean had nothing to do with the game! sanctuary fit more with the game. Besides if you listen to Sanctuary alot, you start to like it. Its not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back