• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna:)

I like simple and clean better because it's in full english and it blended with the beats. Sanctuary was kinda off the beat.

RikuSora

I like Passion better than S&C, and S&C better than Sanctuary... Sanctuary gets a little too strange with all the english words pressed together to fit... :p

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Guys the reason the song sounds bad is a mix of :

Bad Editing
+
Turning Utada American

+
And sneaking in the good ol'
subliminal message

ha just kidding bout the last one.

Darknetwork

Simple and Clean is passion is are equals in my book.... they should have done more then make Utida sing over a japanese voice and add english lyrics for Sanctuary....

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I've only heard bits and pieces of Sanctuary. I can't really tell which one I like more. I'd say the opening theme of Simple and Clean is a little better than Sanctuary. But I'm wondering what the closing version of Sanctuary will sound like. So far all I know is that it is much slower gling than the Simple and Clean closing version.
So yeah, Simple and Clean has still stuck with even after almost four years. But Sanctuary might grow on me like Simple and Clean did.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The order goes like this:

Passion > Hikari > Simple and Clean > Sanctuary

And for those who don't understand it, I shall translate:

Passion is the best, Hikari is the next best, Simple and Clen comes in third, and Sanctuary is the worst out of all of them

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Hmm somethings weird. SO yeah remember that subliminal message thing I was kidding about. My mom who never played the game hears this in the song "Go to disney" ,and then I listen to the song and it sounds like it....listen to it , very scary!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
if I heard Sanctuary first (If the melody was for KH)...
I might not have bought the game.

The main reason I bought Kingdom Hearts (I know it sounds lameass) was because "Simple and Clean" sorta...I dunno, intoxicated me. The whole melody sorta made me relax and so whenever the commercial came I made EVERYONE shush so I could hear the song.
After a while- the plot began to look interesting too =P

"Simple and Clean" wins by a longshot.

Simple and Clean > Passion > Hikari > Sanctuary.

Yup, if i wasn't for "Simple and Clean"- I wouldn't be here ^_^

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Hikari + Passion > Sanctuary&SimpleandClean.

Seriously, I prefer the japanese more.

Simple and Clean, the song didn't even make sense if you read it aloud, at lease Sanctuary made some sense, just poorly sang by Utada-san. :\

Passion was more....likeable, more emotional just like Hikari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back