• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Anyone Like Pete Replacing Maleficent ?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

if KH2 is supposed to have a darker feel to it, then why is the main disney villain PETE ???? OMG.....if you know anything about pete or watched any of the shows (goof troop, house of mouse, goofy movies) then you know this guy is gonna be nothing but comic relief, he can't be very good at the evil act....i mean come on, it's PETE !!!!

Maleficent was the best main villain in disney's arsenal, and there was nothin funny about her...that witch was pure evil !!! but she's most likely dead now, and most likely replaced by pete.

who here hopes for a Maleficent return ??????? i know i do

dont get me wrong, pete's awesome, PETE WAS THE FIRST DISNEY VILLAIN, EVER, if you saw steamboat willie then you know what i'm talking about....adding him was a nice touch and it gives the game a more disney feel to it.....but he's just not evil enough to take on the role of the leading villain....

Tell me what you think........................

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Personally I think it's awesome that Pete is the new "Maleficent." Come on! He's Mickey's rival; think of all the plot possibilities! Plus, in the first game (I don't know if any of you thought this as well), but it didn't really seem like Maleficent had a motif. With Pete being Mickey's arch enemy, whatever reasons he has for joining forces with Hades and, what looks like, Jafar, seem more applicable. In all honesty, I'm really looking forward to it.

Plus, I like seeing Pete slip up in his evil deeds every now and then ;)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
what was maleficent from again..? sword in the stone or something??
err whatever i remember she was really bad.. a witch using spellsand curses and everything.. but pete is just like......... he dosnt really hurt people or try to get rid of enimies or anything.. he's just greedy... i completely agree with you mighty_joe_Z.. i think he should be a secondary villan for steamboat willie (like jafar in agrabah) but not take the place of a main villan

shadowkiller

Mighty Joe Z is Right! I can totally see myself fighting Maleficent because she's an evil witch. However, the only time I've seen Pete is in a Goofy Movie and all I remember is he likes barbecues. If you fight him does he guard with a spatula? Come on, people, what's the world coming to when the main villain is Pete?Errr...:mad:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'd want to fight Pete just because he's cocky and annoying. Being evil has nothing to do with it.

What's the World coming to? God, it's just a game. Relax. You havn't even played KH 2 with Pete in it. You never know! You could be surprised.

Jesus Wesus.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Keyblade Shards said:
Personally I think it's awesome that Pete is the new "Maleficent." Come on! He's Mickey's rival; think of all the plot possibilities! Plus, in the first game (I don't know if any of you thought this as well), but it didn't really seem like Maleficent had a motif. With Pete being Mickey's arch enemy, whatever reasons he has for joining forces with Hades and, what looks like, Jafar, seem more applicable. In all honesty, I'm really looking forward to it.

Plus, I like seeing Pete slip up in his evil deeds every now and then ;)

Same Here.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Originally posted by shadowkiller:

Mighty Joe Z is Right! I can totally see myself fighting Maleficent because she's an evil witch. However, the only time I've seen Pete is in a Goofy Movie and all I remember is he likes barbecues. If you fight him does he guard with a spatula? Come on, people, what's the world coming to when the main villain is Pete?Errr...

barbecues, spatulas?? OMG hilarious lol

he just doesnt seem evil enough to be the main villain.....he'll LIKELY be saying funny lines the whole time, not evil....but i'll still look real forward to beating the hell out of that bloated cat...(or at least he looks more like a cat than a dog, im not sure what he is) :).....

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I wonder how he fights?? I saw in a trailer sora fighting him...what would pete do? He doesn't have any weapons...weird boss fight...

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i liked the idea of maleficent better because pete doesn't really have evil in him, he's just very greedy. on the plus side though i get to beat him into ground

E

Ecstacy

yeah i am fine with pete being one of the main villains. even though he never suceeded at the schemes he tried to pull they were evil man. and on top of that he does anything(ANYTHING) to get what he wants. so yeah i am hapy with that choice. plus i dont like pete so taking him down will be a delight.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Im still confused on how the hell he would even be a challenge. He doesn't have any weapons!!!

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
the unknowns will make up for malificent deffinitly and u are right pete is just mean but not actually evil but that will be okay because like most of u have said pete is mickey's main rival so that will fix it. Who knows it might fit in pretty well

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
he was pretty evil in that mousketeers movie. and besides, we need some comic releif in the arsenal, and anyway, I'm thinkin' Diz is going to be the biggest villian

DarkSora9696

He is a perfect evil side-kick! He's fat and stupid! I don't thnik that he is fit for the "ULTIMATE" Evil (or his pants! lol) however... If he was the "Main" evil, you would not see him stealing the black genie's lamp keychain from Sora... Did you ever see Maleficent do the dirty work like that... NO! She was the "ULTIMATE" evil so she sent a minion of some sort to do it... I think that he is someones sidekick... like maybe Hades became the ulimate evil and he works for him (you see Pete with Hades a lot...) They (Noruma and his crew) would not put a new character as the ultimate evil... They would put one of the other main evils from the first game like Ansem or Hades (not Jafar... he don't fit either i don't know why I think that... I think that it should be Ansem or Hades, He's the ruler of the underworld for christ sake! lol I think that Ansem is the guy in red... not Diz)... I agree that it would be cool bacause He is Mickey's rival... but... I think that He followed Mickey and then joined the power of darkness the evil group of KH2 but neither Noruma nor The Villans would put him at full comand... Like I said... He's too new New... He's like a NOOB lol... To sum it up... NO! He's too fat! Too short! And WAY TOO CARTOONY... I would never be able to take him seriouslly as a villan!... Hades... Now I take him seriouslly already... and he was like Malificent's second hand man! So... Also dosen't pete seem like someone who would be in the next room and then Hades calls for him, "PETE get in here!" and then he says... "Yes, Hades" "What!?" (his stands up and the blue flames on his head turn red) "I-I-I-I mean 'Master' Hades" Don't that fit?... Well, w.e that's my opinion...

Wow! :eek: This whole thing was nothing more than a HUGE Tangent! Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back