• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

ok, he is seen about to fight Axel wielding an Oathkeeper and Oblivion (which is strange because both of them are Sora's, and Oathkeeper is VERY close to Sora).. and then he is also seen with Sora's Kingdom Key about to attack DiZ.. maybe BHK is pulling a cloud and thinks he is Sora..lol

zian

namine is kairis shadow
so maybe BHK is soras shadow?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The shadow thing was metaphorical...

It means that to Sora, Namine can only be a mere shadow to what Kairio is in his heart... she could never replace even a small fragment of what Kairi is to him...

It isn't like a shell or anyhting, Namine was just being metaphorical >_>

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
BHK must be Sora's shell. Because, when DiZ is talking to the EM he says:
"That nobody was born in a special way."
When you lose your heart, you get a shell made of you, so BHK must be Sora's shell. Even though nobodys have no hearts, the thing that DiZ says indicates that BHK can wield keyblades, although he has no heart.

anyone but me

Dancbanks said:
BHK must be Sora's shell. Because, when DiZ is talking to the EM he says:
"That nobody was born in a special way."
When you lose your heart, you get a shell made of you, so BHK must be Sora's shell. Even though nobodys have no hearts, the thing that DiZ says indicates that BHK can wield keyblades, although he has no heart.
and here is some things that may help back that up

1. It is possible to create your own heart (RR did it in R/R) so he could have been born no heart, but created one of his own (possibly with help from Namine)
2. In a translation some one says to BHK, "You shouldn't exist" or something like that. NEOs! Non-Existant Ones who walk the path of twilight, (BHK is twilight!)

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
It hasn't been proven that BHK is not Sora's shell, in fact it would be extremely odd if he was, seeing how closely linked to Sora he is. "I won't let you see Sora!" , the other side of Sora's heart, etc.

Kairi did sunder her heart when the Heartless attacked Destiny Islands, so Namine could very well be her Nobody. (As a princess of heart, she has greater heart-strength than Keyblade masters, and could retain form easily). This would also explain how the Order found her so quickly, since they are Nobodies too, and presumably spring forth in a similar region.

O

Onewingedangel6

okay... EM said that to DiZ that " That nobody was born in a special way".... how do we kno that he is exactly referring to BHK wat if he is talking bout someone else?

Slade

Website
www.ss4.com
I know for a fact that he uses Obilvion and the Oathkeeper and i belive there is more then one keychain and they all have the same keys. and of what i heard BHK(lance is my name for him) only used a Kingdom Key in the Deep Dive video.

sinharvest_angel

Counterpart said:
Actually he has Oblivion,Oathkeeper & somehow Sora's KingdomKey.
actually, its not sure if that was sora's keyblade (the one thrown to mickey) becasue in the end when sora and mickey seal KH, u see sora using the silverblade gold handle kingdom key and mickey using the golden blade, silverhandle, i think that that blade that was thrown to mickey was the golden blade, just seems more likely and logical

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
BHK used the Kingdom Key when he attacked DiZ. In DD, he only used his traditional O's

EDIT: Sorry, he pulls out Kingdom Key in DD< but does not use it.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
When you lose your heart, you get a shell made of you, so BHK must be Sora's shell.

that thing is false then all of kh would be wrong

and on topic

he uses a keyblade not yet seen btw oblivian and oathkeeper are just keychains not actual key blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back