• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know how to beat sephiroth if so tell me how

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora/Cloud

I have a good stragety in my head but i keep dieing when he attacks by swinging his blade I jump and fall down right into his attack and i die, plus when he flings me in the air and teloports to attack me i cant get out of it . When i get out of it im in the air and he does the attack where u have to block. I cant block while im falling back down. Then I use cure and he attacks me again and i die. So please somebody help me beat him give me tips of what I shoud do anything that helps tto beat sephiroth please.:D

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Use Retaliating Slash to get out of his air attack, than he becomes much easier (not easy though)

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i used the same strategy as with the part in the Xemnas battle when he is trying to transform, i tried to dodge his attacks(which is the most difficult part of the battle) then i glided at him got a couple of attacks in on him an ran like hell! it also helps a lot to go in to final form. although anti-form isnt as strong, the combo keeps going so Seph's hp does go down but when he does attack, you WILL get hurt VERY bad...

getblazedordie

reflega, use it, a lot, when he starts slashing cast it when he gets close, u can knock off 3/4 of his lifebar with it, plus if u r quick enough u can lock on to him and get in a combo, when he uppercuts u up in the air, use air recovery and again cast reflega, and again 3/4 of his life gone and u can get in an air combo i beat him like that on lvl 76 on proud mode

peace

B-rad 1

When your falling down and he attacks you and you cant get out of it press circle twice to fall later. To avoid his atttak in the air press sqaure facing him and then press x repeatedly to get a combo. Also i tried sometimes if i had full life to just let him attack me and fall and cure on falling and he misses you. Not always effective thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back