• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know how many hours KH2 will take up of my life?

• Thread starter swordfighter999
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swordfighter999

How long do you think it will take to beat the game?
How about all the side quests?
Has anyone played the Japanese version and already know?

I'm so excited about this game...I wish that a game like this would never end. I was sad when the 1st KH ended, even though I replayed it over and over.

name_taken

Many. =)

No I haven't played the game yet. Still waiting...=\
But it's obviously going to take a while.

D

Dexter

Uhh I played the Jap and it took me 120 hours to complete kh2, Unlock the secret ending, unlock all the drive forms ( including Final Form) Beat all the tournaments for the Underworld an the Reguar collesium an I tried to beat some of the mini-games in the 100 Acre woods but I cound'nt understand what whinnie was saying so i only did like 1 or 2 mini games before I stopped. Oh and I also beat Sefey. So yeah its long for me that is...........

S

saidinsoraaiel25

rpg master said:
Uhh I played the Jap and it took me 120 hours to complete kh2, Unlock the secret ending, unlock all the drive forms ( including Final Form) Beat all the tournaments for the Underworld an the Reguar collesium an I tried to beat some of the mini-games in the 100 Acre woods but I cound'nt understand what whinnie was saying so i only did like 1 or 2 mini games before I stopped. Oh and I also beat Sefey. So yeah its long for me that is...........
well unless u know japenese thn tht might be why it took so long and btw violent anger it sounds like u dont realy wanna play it

D

Dexter

Actualy I studie Japanease at school so I won't say im fluent in Jap but I can get my way around. Besides my friend is japanease he's a Final Fantasy fan but he kind of likes kh2, anyway he comes to my house an I ask him what he/she said and what im soppose to do on certian levels? I also use guides to help............

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
heres what id say:
ur personal skill: the level that u choose: hours:
beginner beginner about 60-100
beginner medium 100-200
beginner proud or hard 200+

medium beginner 30-50
medium medium 50-100
medium hard 100+

very skilled beginner less than 30
very skilled medium 80 at the most
very skilled hard 80-100

this is probably inaccurate but i just felt like makin a chart cause im bored :) but it can give people an idea

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It depends on how you wanna play it. If all you want to do is speed through the story to the end, it'll probably take around 30-40 hours, same as KH1. But if you want to maximize your experience by leveling up your Drives and Summons and complete all the Underworld Coliseum cups and defeat Sephiroth, it'll probably be around 60-70 hours.

rowd149

Whatever people say, double it for me XD I spend WAY too much time just looking around and listening to music in the game XP

blackrhino2006

Website
profile.myspace.com
just so people will stop saying it'll take under 100 hours...

i read an artile where the creator said it was 4 times longer than Kingdom Hearts...doesn't matter to me cause i want the challenge and all the enemies they're going to throw at me..

i created my own manuvers on part one after unlocking and beating everything so i think i'm ready for KH2...i beat up Sephiroth for the fun of it..

Alca Haul

If u beat it without doing sidequests then it would take around 30 hours but if u
do then it take about 50 hrs.But damn,it took u people 100 or 200 hrs?Im not
saying that im an expert or anything but I read on how long it'll take u to beat the
game on some site that I forgot so thats how I know about the time limit on the
game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back